• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

senti06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[i]hehe. @alyssarae17: i like the quote below your siggy. it's cute! :)[/i]
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

goodevening guys. :) rainyyyy :cloud:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=senti06][i]hehe. @alyssarae17: i like the quote below your siggy. it's cute! :)[/i][/quote] thanks sis!..:Dhehe
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=paulinexz]goodevening guys. :) rainyyyy :cloud:[/quote] [i]gud evening too! weee. :lol:[/i]
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how are you? :)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi there singles ^_~
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yay. I'm single :P and I'm happy. :P i think :/ I'm new here :paranoid: Mind to intro guys? :D

Last edited by conmarie (2008-05-27 08:06:06)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=conmarie]yay. I'm single :P and I'm happy. :P i think :/ I'm new here :paranoid: Mind to intro guys? :D[/quote] welcome here marie :D yeah.. :thumbsup:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^welcome to Singles:) enjoy being around
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=conmarie]yay. I'm single :P and I'm happy. :P i think :/ I'm new here :paranoid: Mind to intro guys? :D[/quote] [i]welcome conmarie! :D[/i]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=conmarie]yay. I'm single :P and I'm happy. :P i think :/ I'm new here :paranoid: Mind to intro guys?[/quote] hi welcome.. im ceii...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys did you like our new banner? :D Nyweiz goodevening~
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yup our new banner is cute .. who made that? cool .. gud morning din sa lahat..

Last edited by skyfire14 (2008-05-27 10:12:08)

paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course, we can't complain anything about our banner, it's fabulous kambal :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:cloud:Hahaha thank you guys =D Im currently watching The Bachelor. lol
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]james has a new avatar. haha. where did you get the shirt?[/i]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Uh, i dont know if we mods are allowed to discussed teh tshirt thingy. :lol:
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alyssarae17]@candypearl: its ok..not a big deal.. I should thank u for approaching me.hehe:D[/quote] You don't have to.. haha [quote=RedInfinityWorld]wei...can i join this group...hihihi...i single want to be mingle...[/quote] welcome!!! And enjoy!!
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Guys did you like our new banner?[/quote] i like the banner..did u make it?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good mornin guys.. ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 9 queries - 0.560 second ]
Privacy Policy