• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[quote=alyssarae17]^goodmorning:)[/quote] morning too sis =) droppin by :D morning to evryone

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-06-01 22:48:25)

chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

morning singlemates! :lol: still morning eh? :wallbash:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) active now eh..hehe I suggest u should use the singles siggy:):thumbsup:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weee .. i`m back agen :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome back sis!=)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

we should be using that sig?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^morning mga binibini.. ;)
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]we should be using that sig?[/quote] yup..I suggest 'cause every member here is using it:) [quote=.papi]^morning mga binibini..[/quote] late morning to u..hehe
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@alyssa sori.. i wake up late.. argh.. :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe..maybe because u sleep late too.ayt?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^i slept at 1am last night.. too hard to have an insomia.. :wallbash:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ohh.. I see.. I slept 10pm last night and I'm awake 2am 'til now.. that's why I feel lil' crap but I'm now energized..haha=D
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^hi:)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@alyssa.. :o too tough ehh.. i didnt eat any breakfast 2day.. amf.. im still wating for the lunch.. :wasted: im so starving @kudo.. hello .. what's ur name? *cute ng post mo ate :lol:*
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello! newbie here:D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi welcome to singles.=):thumbsup: enjoy being around [quote]@alyssa.. too tough ehh.. i didnt eat any breakfast 2day.. amf.. im still wating for the lunch.. im so starving[/quote] ^why? Uhh you should have eaten your b'fast by now, it's late.. Its the most important meal of the day;)

Last edited by alyssarae17 (2008-06-01 23:23:54)

.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^@alyssa hek hek.. i eat n lng brunch.. later.. hek hek:wallbash:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

why later?You should eat now..:) Just concerned here.. 'Cause might get ulcer with that kind of habbit.tsk
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^woah.. ur so nice thinkin of other peoples health.. ur soo good.. a +1 for you..:eh::thumbsup: im touch in your sayings.. huhu
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:02

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy