• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

.papi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

good morning evryone.. who's OL today?:eh:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[quote=cakka]hy CraZyRowkZ Emo howdy buddy ?[/quote] fine..not bad..haha =D [quote=.papi]good morning evryone.. who's OL today?:eh:[/quote] gudmoning.. im OL tody..
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@crazy.. ok anyone else?
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi to all of you..amish this group
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]hi to all of you..amish this group[/quote] hye love :rose: =D hye all im back..
cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm back too =D
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="bianx"]good evenng guys.:D i made a gift and signatures for singles.[/quote] :arrow: woohoo sis! it's pretty cool! love it! good work sis! :thumbsup: [b]btw..[/b] :arrow: gud afternoon [b]Singles![/b] how are you? I miss my [b]co-Singles!! [/b] [b]ILY[/b] so much!
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yayy. im back :lol:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gud afternoon guys.. how's ur day? :p
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^gud afternun too :p
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]gud af to all the singles out there:D i'm on!:eh:[/b]
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@mad4u? u sure to be single? to pretty to be single.. >.< =D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@.papi ngeeks. :lol: im 100% single. duh. im still 12. hahahahahahha
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ok sorii.. i thought you were 15+ age? :o pictures can fool you.. argh..:wallbash:
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]is this real?!mad4u? ur only 12y/o?:o[/b]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yuhp. 12. xD @.papi: hahahaha its ok. i get that a lot. people think im 16. especially those who saw me na. waaaa. :lol:

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-05-31 05:55:53)

clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@mad4u: gawd! i think ur already 17. `coz of ur pic.:P
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah ur too mature at ur pic.. @clang recognize me?.. hehe
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@.papi: ur eagleman ryt?.. u've created a new account?.
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@clang: wahahahah. :p @.papi: hahahahaha :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:37

[ 9 queries - 0.524 second ]
Privacy Policy