• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^ welcome to singles.:D what's the topic now?:lol:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hye3x.. gudmoning
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:rose: :kiss: :clock: Ei guys! goodmorn!! How yah doin?
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

morning :)
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ mornn! :)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^afternun singles..
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good afternoon :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

gud after noon to all..did you take your meals? :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes. i ate now my lunchie. .so whats the topic?. :lol:

Last edited by xstel (2008-06-08 01:58:14)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ hehe dats good.. :thumbsup: t: lets make a fansign.. :lol:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thats nice. but where would we post?
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ as sis alyssa's idea we will make a fansign then make it as our own siggy, make a pic by urself with a paper saying" i lurve singles" or "i lurve being single" or anything u want. But we're still waiting for the approval of kuya james. ;)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that's nice. waiting for approval.
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eii guys. good afternoon. i really like the idea about that fansign thingy. =)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

afternun again guys..
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. i was nice but how bout the official siggy of the month thang?
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm.. . . I'm single;) Can I join here:lol: :thunder:
Frio
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm new here!:D It 'kinda' feels nice being single lol =D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh sure. thi was public. nice meeting you. have fun.
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gud afternun Hmm.. . . Thx :lol:

Last edited by FecHiNdILemA (2008-06-12 12:25:29)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:43

[ 9 queries - 0.523 second ]
Privacy Policy