• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

khrixty_017
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hey...thnik it's cool group... i'm single ....
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

gud eve singles wow! I didn't notice that we're 118 here yeaahh!!! miss u all guys! sorry for brin inactive im busy:( but 1thing for sure I will not leave this group!!:D
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eii guys. again && again. em very busy with school. uhm, anyway, good evening && welcome to the new members! :D
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

single rocks.. haha.. love being single haha single means FREE wahaha
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]james and candy pearl[/b]: its hard to explain. [i]parang[/i] they don't like me and they're not saying it to me. i just feel it. i can see it in their actions. i know [i]naman[/i] i haven't done anything wrong to them. if only i could go to the other section but i can't. =( [spoiler] i'm confused. dang.:O [/spoiler]
lucyfer
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Good morning the friend of the friend :thumbsup::thumbsup: [b] I really liked this the forum singel[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@bianx: Cheer up sis, y'know that everybody loves you. Go on girl, you can do that! :D @lucyfer: Yess, same here. =D Bcoz im teh founder. lols Goodmorning dude (: @all singles who're online: GOODMORNING!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aaampf. yey! we now broked up. [i]seperated.[/i] it do means.. im [b]SINGLE[/b] again! yey!! Gud Morniiing!
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey guys!! gud aftie;) just droppin' by hey guys how about our being hot? is it just a title for us? c'mmon guys!!:D
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol i think i belong here! =D anyweiz hi there guys! Hope im welcome here! O-hale Singles:eh:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]..♥ yeah hot singles! dudeve.. :D[/i][/align]
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good evening guys.. miss yah all.. miss me too?:P
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, i envy those other groups bcoz of their Groups pages is soooo many like hundred thousands. jk =D C'mon guyssss! XD
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]james and candy pearl: its hard to explain. parang they don't like me and they're not saying it to me. i just feel it. i can see it in their actions. i know naman i haven't done anything wrong to them. if only i could go to the other section but i can't. =( i'm confused. dang.:O[/quote] Bianx.. don't worry they're just what you call INSECURE. we're going through the same thing.. your co-singles are here.. so just ignore them, if they don't like you, don't mind them, it's their loss.. ok? good mornyt guys!!

Last edited by candypearl (2008-07-13 14:31:08)

khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Guys, i envy those other groups bcoz of their Groups pages is soooo many like hundred thousands. jk =D C'mon guyssss! XD[/quote] Well,I also noticed that one kua.. Like the Hunkies before that now is Elite.. I think it's because they are so many and many of them are always [i]online[/i] and not [i]busy[/i] not like us..so busy and i think some of our groupmates are [i]inactive[/i]..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im still active.. lol.. hi lil bro james.. heheh... bianx.. you're here... ehheehehhhe khristel.. whats up?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hallow all singles... howday?? :D
Ladyashly
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys, can i jOin herE.? :D kipseyp .. xiaO ^_^
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we're now 122 .. whew .. !
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]..♥ dud'eve co-singles,. :)[/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:55

[ 10 queries - 0.159 second ]
Privacy Policy