• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

wee.its been a while.hahaha.hows the group?:lol: singles.singles. \m/ its better to be single than to be committed..[for me XD] haha.=D eh?our leader is not single nemore?? waaa.. gud aft.stay safeÜ
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[quote=bianx_06]^ Why do we need to "migrate"? Is there anything wrong with the old account?[/quote] yeah. someone uses it. and make damn. grrrr. so i planned to make one. :] hi singles.! dont forget to add the site.!
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im single, && ii dont need a man!:lol:
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Everyone!!!!!!
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What our leader is not single anymore????
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hehehe Pede sa Cguro tayo Sumali Sa SFC!!!! Singles For Chirst!!! hehehe
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ no spamming.! ahahah.! speak english.
dtwilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello to everyone! About the discussion: SINGLE is FUN HAVE FREEDOM NO HEARTACHES (except for having crushes) CAN BE WITH ANYONE (Freedom) more..?

Last edited by dtwilight (2008-10-26 09:16:10)

ayanchuchi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dtwilight]SINGLE is FUN HAVE FREEDOM NO HEARTACHES (except for having crushes) CAN BE WITH ANYONE (Freedom) more..?[/quote] so true! :D *you don't need someone's opinion for you to decide. *less responsibilities
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Hello Singles! ....so many happenings here... btw.. I miss you all! [b]discussion:[/b] .. why do you love being a single .. ? [b]WHY?[/b] --'coz i can do whatever i want!!! -- i can always hang-out w/ my friends.. -- i can hang-out w/ anybody.. -- no worries about LOVE Problems.. -- [that's all!?!] :arrow: I [b]JOIN[/b] in our Social Site :arrow: I've added our Friendster Account.... :arrow: I've added the YM.. :arrow: [i]do i miss something? [/i] pls.. inform me.. i've been busy this past few weeks..[b][sorry!][/b] @Kuia [b]James[/b]... yer not Single[i] nah?[/i] --I hope that you'll not leave us..... :| --we'll miss you.. [spoiler]--and [b]congrats[/b] for your new relationship! Wish you happiness![/spoiler]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooh, i belong. i'm single and loving it. :D
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

congrats and best wishes to kua james..... may you have a very happy life with your love ones....
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm Christelle.. A Newbie... I'm Single.. Ready To Mingle.. Haha.. 18 Years Old... Look At My Signature.. It's Me..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.. why do I love being single .. ??? :arrow: because I can do whatever I want with no one telling me what to do .. :arrow: I can flirt with other boys :D :arrow: I can spend more time with other things like studies, friends and family .. but what's sad about being single .. :arrow: at times I feel so alone .. :cry:
swit muff
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ thats right.. except no.2.. xD i dont flirt with boys.. their the one to flirt with me.. (in real life) xD lol. :penguin:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Why do I love being single? :arrow: i can do whatever I want without being scolded by the opposite. :arrow: i can hang-out with my bff's :arrow: can save cellphone load ahehe :lol: but I agree to sis sasha008 there's still times that we just wish someone can hug us when we feel so left behind... =|
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im totally fit with this group.. Single here.. :3
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i'm also single..[/b] [b]i love being single...because i'm FREE[/b] Although...it's a bit [u]sad[/u]... Well, let's enjoy life and be single forever =)=)=)
rosdiemae
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai .. ?? :) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. can i join you guis ??
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Bye guys, im gonna miss you. :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:15

[ 9 queries - 0.258 second ]
Privacy Policy