• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hi to each and every singles here in eptalk,, gud evening!!! nice to be here!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

good morning singles. hugs and kisses. =)
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*single but heart is taken. lols:lol: *single&&ready to mingle:)
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^nicz! so glad ur here. haha.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

gud morning hello to ol singles
grace.grak
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm oh-so-single right now. :) and loveen` it. ;) GBU singles.
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hallow singles... gudmoning :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, please.. Keeppppp posting here. Sorry i cant manage this group properly. I promised, if im not busy. I'll be back. :3 Our official siggy for the month of August. *For the first time, it`s not late =D* [img]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3018/siggyersto2.png[/img] <">
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ very nice siggy. =) good morning singles. a rainy morning here.:)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

does anyone can help me how to use our signature for d month of august???? i tried it earlier but it didn't work anyway the signature for the month of august is cool looks more attractive compare on july's signature good morning to ol
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the new siggy. love the color. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, thank you for using the signature. Goodevening guys~
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... cool siggy.. love it.. thx james :thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good morning singles!!!
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi 2 ol hapi sunday
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye mine123 and gengskie... gudmoning.. hapy sndy too :penguin:
maling_boys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cool::cool:hy ready to kill [img]http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/7300/88994104zn9.gif[/img] [img]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k140/fugiwara_070491/Death%20Note/L2.gif[/img]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha.. I love the siggy! I love it! :wow: Keep it up james! and advance happy birthday:)
steph1602
» n00b
1969-12-31

ya SINGLES goes HOT!!!!=) __________________________
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

a simple hi to every1

Last edited by mine123 (2008-08-06 01:35:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy