• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

mark5818
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

elo... i am newbie.. i hope you'll welcome me warmthly... :D
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

elo guys... ^_^
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi...nice to meet all single go hot members...
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whos the winner btw in the contest??
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow people... nice to be hr... keepsafe...
Dj-BaDz
» n00b
1969-12-31

im so!!!!single2x [img]http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovegraphics33py4.gif[/img] [scroll]don't ever play me[/scroll]

Last edited by Dj-BaDz (2008-10-08 20:36:57)

Dj-BaDz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovegraphics33py4.gif[/img]
Dj-BaDz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovegraphics33py4.gif[/img] [scroll]DONT EVER PLAY ME[/scroll]

Last edited by Dj-BaDz (2008-10-10 02:00:08)

Dj-BaDz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar166323-2.gif[/img] [scroll]DONT EVER PLAY ME[/scroll]

Last edited by Dj-BaDz (2008-10-10 01:58:59)

Dj-BaDz
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats hot???? [img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar166323-2.gif[/img] [scroll]don't ever play[/scroll]

Last edited by Dj-BaDz (2008-10-09 03:51:08)

annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi. i'm new here. hope you guys will accept me here. God bless to all of you! :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi every1 this is my first post here. im hoping im welcome in this group.
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=annxchen]hi. i'm new here. hope you guys will accept me here. God bless to all of you![/quote] i am new hr to...nice to meet you...ur so cute...
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello to all! help me please sorry if i had broke some rules before i'm not so familiar with this i don't wanna be a cursed member
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gud evning 2 ol teh singles out there lyk me!!!
paxaway
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi eVry1....[/b][/align] [align=center][b]h0pE i'm wLc0m hEre in yUr gRoUp[/b][/align]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi guyz... im finally a member of this group.. yipee... =):D:thumbsup:
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wooot .. :penguin:
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... newbie here;)
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: hi singles!!! good aftie! and [b]welcome to all new members[/b]!!!! yer olwaysz welcum here...

Last edited by kahramell_2212 (2008-10-15 05:34:30)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy