• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

mutal811
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[align=center]hey pipol!:D gud aftrnun there in thee other side of thee world!=) [sup]in oder words..[i][b]southeast asia[/b][/i][/sup] is that even ryt!?:question: hahaa! well,just wanted to say, feel free to add my fwenster account.. i wont mind..=):thumbsup: [spoiler]friendster.com/mutal811[/spoiler] tnxie tnxie! ohh yea,&& if yall wanna chat, just ask me for my ym..=|[/align]

Last edited by mutal811 (2008-08-31 01:44:37)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

heyya guys! wazzup!? hope ull have a nice night!LOLS~!
sueb182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello all singles :cool:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello guys. :( Goodafternoon to all of you.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hye Singles!!.. gudevening s mga tga Asia.. :clock:
sueb182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nite all singles =)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye singles.. wat the topik.. :wallbash:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello singles, i am happy even i am single. and even i have a cerebral palsy.
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

* its nice tu bi single . haha..:lol: take care evriwun .. =]
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

hye all.. im new here...still single....
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^welcum!... halooo singles!!
sueb182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello all singles.. hai sir lyaz :D
VeeChan
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello everyone... i'm new here.... ^^ nice to be here... everyone's friendly, and i'm single! love tobe one of you ^^ -pardon my bad english- =D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to the Newbies.:D Good evening singles.
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]gud morning to all singles.[/b] :D
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yay! i'm back again! :D i miss this group..
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

* hi everyone .. =] hehe .. keep safe always .. =] stay singLe .. :lol:
ZISSMAYNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)heyloww everyone :rose:can i join hir he,he 2 b honest im single or "NBSB" -^_^- teecee =)
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ im a NBSB also. hehe. [b]good morning all singles! i love you all!! XOXO[/b]
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi to all singles. weee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:28

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy