• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

i'm just curious regarding jamesss post last 092108 2.51pm...he said he was taken so my question is who is our new leader...& i agree w/ his comment we dont have any discussion yet...since i registered on this group i didnt remember anything & the leader should update every1 right?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

And guys, im not SINGLE anymore :) IM GONNA MISS YOU ALL. & TAKE CARE :3
miya_0018
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hello evryone :D im newbie here and im also newbie single :P well 1 month and 3 days to be exact :D :D :D[/b] k!k! thats all for now..
mei.burr
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm totally single...can I join??
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.. hi again everyone .. it's been years since i last visited Ftalk and especially singles(just joking, i'm just exaggerating, it's only a few months :D). anyway, welcome to the newbies. Hope you'll enjoy here. JAMES - whoA, you're not a single anymore? No way, singles will miss you so much..., it's really hard to be single and broken at the same time. Gosh, how can I survive this?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]^ Hey. Did you asked James about making a friendster account of Singles?[/quote] ^ yeah i have submitted messages for him before. James: i cant add you. will you add the single's profile and mine too.? thanks in advance. [quote=jamessss:b]Yeah, that's why im kindah disappointed with some of members here. They're only here to advertise or to greet someone. GUYS! WE NEED TO RE-ALIVE THIS GROUP![/quote] ^ i agree in re-alliving this group.! now, i have a social network for singles.! [url]http://www.singles-elite.socialgo.com[/url] sign up there.! about the discussions, can someone open some discussions.? well by the way, good morning singles.! for all the newbie members, welcome to your new group.! i hope you'll enjoy here.! just add the single's profile. its kinda dumb right now. heres the e-mail add: cho0se@rocketmail.com i hope all of us will add the fs account. about the siggy, can someone make a siggy? i think Bianca is kinda busy right now. can someone.? thanks in advance.!

Last edited by yEnyiE (2008-10-19 21:31:33)

dtwilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello to all people out there.. I'm just a newbie here :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Its been a week since I visited this group. There's many new members huh?:eh: [quote=jesusfreaks]i'm just curious regarding jamesss post last 092108 2.51pm...he said he was taken so my question is who is our new leader...& i agree w/ his comment we dont have any discussion yet...since i registered on this group i didnt remember anything & the leader should update every1 right?[/quote] [b]^[/b] I'm not sure if James is gonna leave the group. I wish he's not leaving.=( [b]James[/b]: Are you gonna leave the group? I hope not.:( [b]Yenyie[/b]: Yeah. Hahaha. I'm kinda busy this past few days. But don't worry, our sembreak is fast approaching. By that time, I'm not busy. Hurray for me!=D I updated our Friendster Profile. I'm not finished with it.:) By the way, welcome to the new members here.:D

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-10-20 16:27:08)

dtwilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hehehe, thank you so much!
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's a discussion : .. why do you love being a single .. ?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]Yenyie: Yeah. Hahaha. I'm kinda busy this past few days. But don't worry, our sembreak is fast approaching. By that time, I'm not busy. Hurray for me!=D I updated our Friendster Profile. I'm not finished with it.:)[/quote] [b]bianx_06:[/b] ok ok. im so glad you have semestral break. we dont have one. its so grrrr.. [b]james:[/b] i hope you wont leave the group. :] about the discussion. i love being single because. i dont need to worry about forgotten monthsary so what ever. i can go with other girls. :] thats all.
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Single yet happy... [b]forever[/b]. :D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weee.! reminders.! hello. have you joined the site.? :] i think not. please join over there. :] read my messages/bulettins cause it is all important. :]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

new fs account.! we need to migrate.! stOp_slap@rocketmail.com ^ thats the new fs acc. :] for the yahoomail: stOp_slap
matt_labxu
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah...im a new member of your clan. . .. ^^:thumbsup:
cezzexy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello everyone i'm newb here.. i'm also single..:)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to our new single member.! add this site and the socialsite guys.! thanks.!
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm single..wajajaj! so hows life here? :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=yEnyiE]new fs account.! we need to migrate.! stOp_slap@rocketmail.com ^ thats the new fs acc. :] for the yahoomail: stOp_slap[/quote] [b]^[/b] Why do we need to "migrate"? Is there anything wrong with the old account? [b]Cezzexy[/b]: Welcome to Singles.:)
myca.07
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi im *ehem* [b]SINGLE[/b] too. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:00

[ 10 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy