• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hallow singels.. howday :wow:
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hola olss....mowning..how are you all...
maling_boys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:Dhy ha ha ha ha gimana ada perkembangan gak
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hoho.. ples use english.. halow all... whre r u singles :paranoid:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello singles... take good care always :)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye gengskie.. whre everybody :crybaby:
'water'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello to all take care always CraZyRowkZ Emo can i call you bro.?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

huhu.. sure.. u can call me lyas.. welcome here :penguin:
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hye guys...im new here... :)
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ei ther welcome to the group.. SINGLES- I missed you
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to this group bro...
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woohooo.!! new member.. its good to be single.. all the time!! haha
maling_boys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hy[img]http://theftalk.com/img/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi singles! IMY so much && ftalk. how are yah guys?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to the newbies.:) hi singles. how's everyone? hope your fine.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eloeness singles!!! :)
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: single!!! the best part of my life!!! :lol: ____________________________________________ [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/Ambers25/singles.gif[/img] [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/Babiedoll092/SINGLE.jpg[/img]

Last edited by emo_boy03 (2008-08-17 22:42:55)

booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yey. Im part of the singles club na
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Guys, she's our ex-co mod. :) Guys, this is very advance: [img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/360/signaturexo8.jpg[/img] <">And congrats to our newest moderator: Lyazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, weee! Welcome to the Backstage dude. And guys, where's my gift?! Haha, my birthday is coming. :P And one more thing. Read the very first box of the group: We will have our very first contest here at our group. The SINGLES GOES HOT Signature Contest. Want to join? Here's our requirements: 1. Ofcourse, you must be a Singles Goes HOT! Member. 2. Our theme is Single image & it must be LIGHT BLUE, DARK BLUE color. 3. You must use, photoshop not any other site-graphics. 4. It must be UNIQUE. 5. The submittion of your work is until: August 19 - August 22. 6. PM me your signature, do not EVER post here. Hope all of you guys will join here. Thank you! Have a nice day.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-08-18 05:51:41)

dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]CraZyRowkZ Emo[/b] [quote]halow all... whre r u singles :paranoid:[/quote] i'm here... ^_^ single is better.. ^_^ [hr] add me up.. [url=http://tinyurl.com/dj-afran]FraNz[/url] ^_^

Last edited by dj_afran (2008-08-19 11:35:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:57

[ 9 queries - 0.142 second ]
Privacy Policy