• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[color=green] [b]kip'seyp[/b] :kiss:[/color]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

:D [b] hi guys^^[/b]...
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi!^^:) goodaft. to everyone!
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

am i welcome here?? hehe . . btw nice banner^^ just wanna share this one.. [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg76/b3gurls_livingston/heart-7.gif[/img] <">

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-07-18 02:19:10)

kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mabuhay ang mga single!! kahit ako ay single at may cerebral palsy, ayos lang. masaya naman ako dahil kasama ko ang aking pamilya... :)
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

turning single.=)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whew! its been a long time... sup singles?
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

em just passin by guys. hehe. grr. busy with school again. =|
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi singles^^ :exclaim:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kathleen24]mabuhay ang mga single!! kahit ako ay single at may cerebral palsy, ayos lang. masaya naman ako dahil kasama ko ang aking pamilya... :)[/quote] don't speak in tagalog here, sis.=| good morning singles. sorry if I'm not that active. I'm busy in school.
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi im new here !!!! im also single like you guys. but as they say ready to mingle, kidding. hi !!!!! bernice here nice to meet you.
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey Singles! mis yah guys;)
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gudnyt guys. kipsafe!
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here's my gift for all of you. [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/5zfvdg.gif[/img] <">feel free to use it.
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i miss [b]ftalk[/b].. and d' singles group.. goodluck guys.. study mode..:penguin:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

gudafternun singles... so hows your life goin?? btw, the sig made by aprilcutie09 is nice...
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Hello guys, new member here! Hope I'm welcome! :D[/i]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha guys our ugly sig for the month of july. <">
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that's the new sig of singles? hmmn. not that ugly.
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haloww singles.. miss u :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy