• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^gud affie swit :wow: my day fine :cry: hye all
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^gudaftrnun kuya crazyrowkz. :D wer are d' others? :/
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gudaft..=) im here' present in the class and in ftalk haha:lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Helloooooo guys. I cant ol everyday bcoz of my class. Im really really sorry, hope you'll not leave this group. Hope u understand me guys. :crybaby:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^im inactive now coz of my class.. sorii
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha, same here dude. :D
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^thats alright mod.james :D, we do understand. =)
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well still i find time to post here.. don't worry james. though u're always snobbing me I won't leave this group I love singles..:wow:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]koko213[/b]: welcome to singles. [b]swit.SERENITY♥[/b]: [spoiler] hindi. actually, kakilala ko na sila dati. naging classmates ko na sila. its just that hindi kami mga close sa isa't isa. kaya i feel op. kung sumama naman ako at ipilit sarili ko, i feel na ang panget tignan kasi parang pinagsisiksikan ko sarili ko. parang feeling close. pero kanina, they tried na isama ako sa group. [/spoiler] [b]james_cuteoo2[/b]: yeah. i understand you. i was also quite busy in school but i still find time to post here. like now. haha. i'm posting at night.:lol:
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hellow guys... =)
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here koko213! :D gud evenin' Singles! ;) @sis bianx: [spoiler]oo nga, nka2 op nga ung ganun. :| ako nman, i really don't know what to expect s psukan. ewan ko kng may kilala b ko s section ko. hirap tlaga nun. magi2ng loner n nman ako. hehe. pero cguro, s break time magkikita-kita prin kmi, pero [b]if[/b] prehas kmi ng break time. =| wawa tau. =([/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Elow Ate And Gudevning t0h all Singles Wish you all a Sweet Dreams and Nice/Happy day Tom :D :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@alyssa: Waaa, im not snobbing you, actually ur one of my best gals here! :eh: @bians: How luck are you. [spoiler]Ako nga takas lng. hohoho. :crybaby:[/spoiler]
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi there. . . :penguin:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Good morning Singles Hello To every =)
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi guys... :) any one here want to read my anime / manga type of romance?? hahah... just wondering... im just done with the episode 2... im working for the episode 3... need readers... and help... :D [url=http://theftalk.com/p1175097-Today-01%3A37%3A11.html#p1175097]Episode 1 - The First day[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/p1177801-Today-15%3A09%3A40.html#p1177801]Episode 2 - New Friends[/url] [color=#FF0000]Episode 3 - Under construction ;)[/color] .................... ................ ............ [b]Episode 23!!![/b] Hope to read you comments.. Thanks!!! ;)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm.. hye all :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey :) weee. 3 more days. school ulit. :lol:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^im back from skul.. >> hate my schedules.. 7am to 6pm.. with 1hr break?? argh.. :wallbash: << huhu.. my sched kills me.. :crybaby:
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]gud eve!! wooot! i mizs ftalk!super! =)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:00

[ 9 queries - 0.522 second ]
Privacy Policy