• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[spoiler]in each post daw sa egroup. nde daw nadadagdagan sa posts mo. hhe. sa index lang. :D [/spoiler]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

@papi its ok.=) atleast u spelled my name right.hehe I feel rejected whenever I open a topic.. [spoiler]puro snob naman kasi..kayo nalng magopen ng topic para masaya.=)[/spoiler]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hha. yes. ur right alyssa. i just cant think of a topic. =|
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]knina p q nag post sa index eh[/spoiler] okie.. sumbudy give topic..:thumbsup:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weeeee gud aftenoon girls guyz and gays.....hehehe
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]baka may problem. =)[/spoiler] gud aftie too lilblue angel.
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

do we have a gay member here?hehe.. gud aftie too^=)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@blueangel hi ate.. asl pls.. Topic! Topic! Topic! @. singlemates.. brb.. ive got to poop.. ngerks.. shit

Last edited by .papi (2008-06-05 02:20:01)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ooh. [i] somebody think think think. =) [/i]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=.papi]@. singlemates.. brb.. ive got to poop.. ngerks..[/quote] hehe..go ahead..=) [spoiler]masamang pinipigil yan.hehe[/spoiler]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]@.papi. ingats ka jan. hha. [/spoiler] @singlemates. topic?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@im back.. hihi.. ^success..=D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha=D congratulations to your success!=):thumbsup:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow. :lol: any topic guys?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hihi thx.. topic?
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok.. i'm gonna open a topic. But this time now, I want you guys to participate. As I have said, Whenever I open a topic, just [b]few[/b] or [b]none[/b] at all participates and I hate it to be rejected:cry: anyway here: [quote]Why do u prefer to be single?[/quote] I'm gonna answer first 'cause it's my topic.haha -I prefer to be single because I don't wanna commit myself for now. I've been badly hurt because of my ex, though I knew I'm over him but still somehow I can't hide the pain.. I just keep myself busy, so that I can avoid thinking of him. We lasted for 1year and 3mos. I'm just kinda feeling regretful because I thought he would be the man meant for me.=| yeah that's it.. I wanna hear your story too.=)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^mine.. i prefer to be single coz i want to.. its not that i want to be single for my whole life.. its b-coz im still waitin for someone.. i think she's the one, my true love.. but i dun wanna make suit "ligaw" to her coz i know this is not the right time.. i waited for almost 6yrs.. and i can wait for even hundred years.. :thumbsup: ^sounds stupid eh... =D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no..its not stupis.. 6years!:o wow that was sweet lucky her.. yeah I suggest just wait for the right time and don't hesitate to express your feelings.;]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

: mine. im totally single but crushing. i have one crush that i fallled in loved. but he crashed my heart and let me never love. i always cry wen i always think at that. im still finding for the one.:paranoid: but no rel. [i]muna.[/i] im too young for that. i can wit for hundreds of years. but never let go the chance. =)
^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:17

[ 10 queries - 0.567 second ]
Privacy Policy