• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

yuhuu.. hye all.. gudmoning :thumbsup:
cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

allo all I am a new member on [b]single[/b] n nice to join on this group .. =):thumbsup:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]cakka[/b]: welcome to singles! [b]all[/b]: good morning.:D
cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gud moring too [b]bianx[/b] sorry[b] all[/b] i'm oppline now.. i'm so tired for this day :D bubye [b]all[/b] :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ okay. buhbye.:D [b]james[/b]: can we submit fansigns, premade signatures and userbars for singles group here?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@bianx: Tell us why? I mean why did you leave on that group? Personal reasons? Or what? Just curious here. Hehehe. @cakka: Hello, welcome to the group! :D
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

theres no one.. OL here.. so sob..
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Im online now.:) [quote=bianx_06]can we submit fansigns, premade signatures and userbars for singles group here?[/quote] ^nice suggestion! I agree:thumbsup: can we have fansigns?:eh:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]james[/b]: hmm. because its like "[i]sila-sila lang yung tao dun[/i]" and we're not existing. i know some of the members of that group are already close to each other. so, when they started to talk about offtopics, some of us can't relate. [b]alyssarae17[/b]: oh. hehe. thanks for agreeing. haha.:lol:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

;] 'cause it's a nice suggestion.. Hope James will agree too. Anyway, you're welcome here=) no OP's here..[I just wish]hehe gotta be friendly though can we open a topic? [spoiler] 'cause everytime I open a topic, just a [b]FEW[/b] of members participate..:( I don't know if they ignore it or they're just inactive. I'm really trying to be friendly here. [/spoiler]

Last edited by alyssarae17 (2008-05-30 01:01:19)

cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]@cakka: Hello, welcome to the group! :D[/quote] ok, thanx for approve me (although automaticly) :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe..:) I forgot to greet u.. well enjoy our company here glad to welcome u..feel the warmth of being Single hehe see u around cakka=)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hey singles. :eh: How'd you been?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cakka]allo all I am a new member on single n nice to join on this group .. =):thumbsup:[/quote] welcome here cakka.. :thumbsup:[quote=bianx_06]can we submit fansigns, premade signatures and userbars for singles group here?[/quote] yeah nice sugestion.. :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hot hot afternoon singles.. hope ya'll doing fine:)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to sir james.. hayden pantierre is the girl in bring it on, all or nothing.. she has good looking and has great body.. yikes.. and she's gud at dancing.. :penguin:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yep hayden is the girl who played Britney in that movie also starring the sister of beyonce' knowles.:) she's really talented and a good cheerleader!
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CraZyRowkZ Emo]welcome here marie :D yeah.. :thumbsup:[/quote] hello ^^; Thanks :D leh [quote=senti06]welcome conmarie! :D[/quote] elow senti06 thanks :D [quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]hi welcome.. im ceii...[/quote] hello ^^ thanks :] I'm mary ann but call me eun mi it's cooler. :D How are ya?? x3 thanks for the greet guys :D --Sorry for the late reply -.- -- yo danx sup your here? :P :D yeah baby
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey.. sorry for the late welcome..hehe enjoy our company here:)
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: hello gud afternoon.. lots of new members!! well.. hello guys! and welcome to singles! have fun! and enjoy.. like what [b]alyssarae[/b] seys.. ^hi sis! can i call u alyssa? and hello everyone! eat ur meriendas na.. i gotta eat mine! haha!

Last edited by kahramell_2212 (2008-05-30 04:17:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:15

[ 9 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy