• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

i'm alone here.. :( where r u guys?? :penguin:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Halorrrrrr! Goodafternoon singles. :penguin:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ later guys... im watching kamikazee & moonstar88 concert.. >.<
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]eii guys. gud evening. uhm, can i have the codes for the new siggy?[/i]
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]i like the siggy! it's very nice! i'll use it![/color]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=senti06]eii guys. gud evening. uhm, can i have the codes for the new siggy?[/quote] hye senti06.. sure u can.. <">
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=CraZyRowkZ Emo]hye senti06.. sure u can..[/quote] [i]thanks bro. :)[/i]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Waaa, goodevening guys! :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good evening too. :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=senti06]thanks bro. :)[/quote] u r welcome senti06 :D [quote=james_cuteoo2]Waaa, goodevening guys! :D[/quote] godevening bro james
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@xstel: newbie? welcome ü @lyas: hey dude? watsap? =D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ james_cute002 newbie here in the forum. not in the site. :D:D @ eGroup Singles Members. good evening. :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw, ic. hehe sorry. :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ooh. no prob. but thanks for welcoming me. :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Nyweiz, can u use our official siggy? :D
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to this group
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]newbies[/b]: welcome to singles! good morning to everyone!
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

goodmorning singles..im back weew nice siggy for month of june.. still hayden? well she's pretty..=) I feel crap yesterday that's why I'm off..but now I'm energized=D I love the new siggy. And for the first time I use the siggy of singles.:) hey, wat about the fansigns..huhu I want to make fansigns..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@all: wee.. goodmorning.. :lol:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^goodmorning:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:09

[ 9 queries - 0.696 second ]
Privacy Policy