• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^ yeah. i'm happy. you're from bataan? i thought you're just in the manila area.=D
ezkah12345
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hi.. gud evening guyz.. =D
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei good eve guys!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]@xstel: Nah! Yeah sure. =D James. ?? -- Dont reveal my age. Mwahaha -- Balanga Bataan. Bout you?[/quote] hha. but i know your age. :lol: your 15 right? :lol: i saw it at a post. =) [b]Me? oh. no age/f/manila. :lol: [/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ james is 15 too? we have the same age. haha.:lol:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. i have seen it. hha. wow. cool couple. but james to far. :lol:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Goodevening to all of you! :penguin:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ GoodEvening to you too. Any topic?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]yes. i have seen it. hha. wow. cool couple. but james to far.[/quote] ^ lol to your post.:lol: [b]alphatama[/b]: good eve too.
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06][quote=xstel]yes. i have seen it. hha. wow. cool couple. but james to far.[/quote] ^ lol to your post.:lol:[/quote] hha. it was true. hha. so any topic?
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there [b]ate bianx[/b] and [b]ate xstel[/b]. :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello too.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ tsk. you're making an issue huh? haha. it isn't true. haha. :lol: sorry, can't think of a topic.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@bianx: No im not. Hahaha! @xstel: Your age is unknown. =D @ec: Hey sis, IMY! :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]^ tsk. you're making an issue huh? haha. it isn't true. haha. :lol: sorry, can't think of a topic.[/quote] naah. im not making one. im making two. just joking. ohh. seems you cant thnk. me too. @james_cuteoo2. yes. hha. it was a secret. :eh:

Last edited by xstel (2008-06-06 10:29:58)

alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yow [b]bro james[/b]! IMY too. Ahuhu. =| So what's up? :lol:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]james[/b]: you're not? blame it on xstel. i just read her post.:lol: [b]xstel[/b]: yeah. we can't think of a topic. try asking james or the person above me.:eh: [b]alphatama[/b]: are you a girl or a boy? i'm a bit confused. haha.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@xstel: Orayt then. Hahaha. Ure funny! @ec: Im doing bad. :doubt: I mean there's something wrong with my co-mods. :| NYWEIZ, please visit my STORY @ LITERATURE SECTION? pleasee guys? :D @bianx: Hahahaha. :lol:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-06-06 10:37:19)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ james. hha. Me? OMG. i have read you story. nice. wanna put a +repu but something happened. hha. just joking. @ alphatama&&james. can you think of a topic?. ;] @bianx_06. ok blame it to me. hha.

Last edited by xstel (2008-06-06 10:40:15)

alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ate bianx - I'm girl. Hahaha! You're confused? :O :lol: @bro james - Just smile. Hahaha! I can't think of a good advice. :P @ate xstel - Any topic! Hahaha =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.538 second ]
Privacy Policy