• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hi too.
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^hi.. bro.. @alyssa.. you think she's lucky? oh.. maybe coz im her lover.. [spoiler]once in a lifetime lng mga 2lad ko /gg [/spoiler]

Last edited by .papi (2008-06-05 03:30:17)

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]: mine. im totally single but crushing. i have one crush that i fallled in loved. but he crashed my heart and let me never love. i always cry wen i always think at that. im still finding for the one. but no rel. muna. im too young for that. i can wit for hundreds of years. but never let go the chance.[/quote] yeah sis I think you're very young to get involved in relationships, Crushing is not bad but we should know the limitations right?and u don't have to search for "HIM" [spoiler]kusang darating un=)[/spoiler] [quote=^^Jerome^^]hi there_^[/quote] ^hi..=) [quote=.papi]you think she's lucky? oh.. maybe coz im her lover..[/quote] yeah very very lucky her!=) I admire your patience some guys can't wait that long..

Last edited by alyssarae17 (2008-06-05 03:38:22)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]oo nga eh. sobrang namatay puso ko nun!!. [/spoiler] any respondents? :lol:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well u learned ur lessons.. atleast now u know how to handle that kind of situation.:)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea. thanks for the topic alyssa. :):thumbsup:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe.. no, Let me thank u for participating..=) mwuahh
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ur welcome sis. =)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good evening guys. :o
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good eve too.=)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^gud eve guys.. brb.. GARENA mode =D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hello.. am i late? argh.. whats the topic na hir? :question:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello guys. Hahaha busy me.. Sorry sorry sorry! :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Hello guys. Hahaha busy me.. Sorry sorry sorry! :D[/quote] ita okey we understand kuya james =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ waaa, thank you. Hehe nyweiz.. Gudebning! ;)
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nytie nyt singlemates! [/b]=|
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm guys, about our siggy. i mean the link. it should be "panettiere" not "panttiere". ;) haha. you're murdering hayden's surname. =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw, sorry my bad. hahahaha
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good morning guys. how's everyone? are there new ones here? [b]newbies[/b]: if ever there are new ones, i'll be welcoming you. hehe. welcome to singles!:D [b]topic[/b]: regarding the question of alyssarae17 that why do i prefer to be single, i'm like [b]xstel[/b]. i'm totally single but had a crush on someone. but i think i got a little tired of crushing. cause the last person i had a crush on, i felt soo bad when i discovered thst he already has a gf. i know i shouldn''t be hurt but i can't help it. i don't know why. maybe i thought we'll be someday. he's been acting wierd [i]kasi[/i] and my friends also says that he likes me too. too bad. until now, i'm still on the "moving on" process. :| but i think its better to be single. cause if you're committed, you have less freedom. well, like me since childhood, my parents are soo overprotective because i'm the only child in our family. and i know, when i reach college, they'll be a bit [i]maluwag[/i] to me. that's the only time i'll feel a bit free. soo, maybe i'll be enjoying it first. enjoying being single.=)

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-06-05 15:46:21)

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]topic: regarding the question of alyssarae17 that why do i prefer to be single, i'm like xstel. i'm totally single but had a crush on someone. but i think i got a little tired of crushing. cause the last person i had a crush on, i felt soo bad when i discovered thst he already has a gf. i know i shouldn''t be hurt but i can't help it. i don't know why. maybe i thought we'll be someday. he's been acting wierd kasi and my friends also says that he likes me too. too bad. until now, i'm still on the "moving on" process. but i think its better to be single. cause if you're committed, you have less freedom. well, like me since childhood, my parents are soo overprotective because i'm the only child in our family. and i know, when i reach college, they'll be a bit maluwag to me. that's the only time i'll feel a bit free. soo, maybe i'll be enjoying it first. enjoying being single.[/quote] ^thanks for participating in my topic.hehe nice decision gal! yeah!! singles rock! Good morning to all.:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:08

[ 9 queries - 0.474 second ]
Privacy Policy