• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

weew..back!=) a tiring day for me wweee lot of newbies welcome welcome here hope u enjoy the company here:) and enjoy being single:D
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

:arrow: hello[b] singles![/b] gud afpternoon to all of you! heheh! [b]how are you singles?[/b] :arrow: lot's of new members here huh?! [align=center] [scroll][b]WELCOME to Singles![/scroll] [scroll]Have Fun![/scroll] [scroll]Enjoy yer stay here![/scroll] [/b][/align]

Last edited by kahramell_2212 (2008-05-29 05:26:54)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im a newbie. :lol: Name: lalalalala.. Nickname: danx Age: 15 Why do u join Singles?? Reason: coz my old group isnt active anymore.. so-.. Secrets: so meni. :redface: Favorites: cameras :eh: Motto: love sucks. :lol: :lol: nah welcome to me. :lol:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome for new mamber.. :thumbsup: [quote=cutest08]@Crazy,Thanksz for reminding for new members.. Just want to say hi.. aheheh[/quote] no problm sis =):thumbsup: hye3x,,, i'm back :O
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kahramell_2212]hello singles! gud afpternoon to all of you! heheh! how are you singles?[/quote] -im fine..hope other members here is doin' the same [quote=MiNEKOARCH]im a newbie.[/quote] wlcome enjoy here:)
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o [b]new frends! il super enjoi my stay in this group![/b] =)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]good evening guys!. welcome to the new members! wee. hope ya'll enjoy in this group. grr. got allergies. huhu. :disgust:[/i]
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

singles:hello..gud pm.! senti06:hi.hehe..seems like youre the only one whos online by this time.hehe.hows your day?
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nalia.54xxx]senti06:hi.hehe..seems like youre the only one whos online by this time.hehe.hows your day?[/quote] [i]yeah. it seems so quiet in here. ;) my day? hate it. you know, allergies. huhu.[/i]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye3x all... back again.. :paranoid:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=CraZyRowkZ Emo]hye3x all... back again.. :paranoid:[/quote] [i]eii! :)[/i]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@all: Hello guys, i'll make some signature for you guys! :eh: Just wait, nyweiz.. Goodevening to all~
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=senti06]eii! :)[/quote] hye... how r u today?? :penguin: [quote=james_cuteoo2]@all: Hello guys, i'll make some signature for you guys! :eh: Just wait, nyweiz.. Goodevening to all~[/quote] hellow bro james.. :D ok i wait =):thumbsup:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]eii guys. my eyes can't take it anymore. i'm so sleepy. haha. gud night. brb. :)[/i]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=senti06]eii guys. my eyes can't take it anymore. i'm so sleepy. haha. gud night. brb. :)[/quote] iee same with me here... gudnyte evrybody.. see yah tomorrow :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw, buhuu. Hehehe. Goodnight guys! Y'now that ImissedYou all! :eh:
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i see :) LOL. can i join in here?
TuesdaysAndBerries
» n00b
1969-12-31

James James. I'm here now. Ehehe. XD this is interesting. :p
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@hazel: Yeahp! Definitely. We Singles will rock your world. lol Nyweiz, welcome to our group!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]newbies[/b]: welcome to singles!:D [b]james[/b]: yeah. i'm from that group. how did you know that? anyway, i think they don't understand why some of the members there feel op and leave the group.:rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:16

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy