• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

gud morning singles. wow. we're so liked. sis bianx. just like. :lol::thumbsup:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^morning singles.. what's the topic?
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wee. i'm a member again. :D gudmornin' guys:]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ wow. gud mornings. =) topic guys? :):thumbsup:
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

`yea. what is d' topic? :paranoid:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey welcome here..enjoy being around.. see yah guys later im having trouble with my FS linkers are not working.=(
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ei guys! Goodpm!! Whew.. Sorry For the random absence.. Kinda busy .. hehee

Last edited by candypearl (2008-06-06 00:50:10)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ so sorry for the 30 minute absence. i've cut the day. :lol: i just finished my lunch. then i washed the dishess. waah. :cry: so whats the topic?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^theres no oL hir.. :rolleyes:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im online. =):thumbsup: btw. @.papi A.S.L pls.i forgot to ask you.
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..gud aft singles.!wii =D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud aft. too nalia. nice meeting you at "Yes and No." and "Guess the rank."
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gudaffi single.. hye :wow: miss u all
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: yaie!! aym back [b]Singles![/b] i miss you soo much! --Gud Afternoon everyone! :arrow: i love our new Siggy!! :arrow: tnx for sharing the codes kuya James! i labb it soo much!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud eve singles. =):thumbsup:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=alyssarae17]^thanks for participating in my topic.hehe nice decision gal! yeah!! singles rock![/quote] yeah. but i know, in time i'll be meeting that special someone. someday, somewhere over the rainbow. haha. lol.:D [b]swit.SERENITY♥[/b]: are you new here? hehe. okay, i'll just welcome you. welcome to singles! gooooood eveeeeeeeeeeeeening!:lol::thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Gudebnings guys! =D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ evening again. =):thumbsup: @ james_cuteoo2 can i know your asl?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]james[/b]: i can't add you up in friendster. your profile is tooo private. haha.:lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@xstel: Nah! Yeah sure. =D James. ?? -- Dont reveal my age. Mwahaha -- Balanga Bataan. Bout you? @bianx: Hello bianx, happy with ur new groupmates? :lol: jkk.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 10 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy