• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]CraZyRowkZ Emo[/b]: thanks.:eh: [b]newbies[/b]: welcome to singles.:thumbsup:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[i]eii guys. good evening! welcome to the new members! we're so many now! haha. @bianx 06: uhm, yeah, i also agree about that fansign thing. :) @alyssarae17: i'm sorry. i know i'm one of those who won't participate 'bout the topic. ;)[/i]
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alyssarae17]^ I think u are as long as you will post here everytime u go online hehe[/quote] ahha. Weell, I'm active,, yehey! Goodpm guys!! God very tiring day.. Just got home from the airport..
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]CraZyRowkZ Emo: thanks.:eh:[/quote] u r welcome =):thumbsup: [b]all:[/b] hye3x..what topik today..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

wat is d code 4 ur siggy guyzz com'on
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shyprincess_abe]wat is d code 4 ur siggy guyzz com'on[/quote] hye princess :D use this.. =):thumbsup: <">
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello guys. good evening! ^_^
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good evenng guys.:D i made a gift and signatures for singles. [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2ih14e0.gif[/img] http://i25.tinypic.com/2ih14e0.gif [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/286s38k.gif[/img] http://i30.tinypic.com/286s38k.gif [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/2cshy4w.gif[/img] http://i32.tinypic.com/2cshy4w.gif [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2nkqdk7.gif[/img] http://i30.tinypic.com/2nkqdk7.gif

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-05-30 09:44:51)

cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^wew.sis,nice.i lovah them! :eh:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]good evenng guys.:D i made a gift and signatures for singles.[/quote] love it :wow::thumbsup: kuwll
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]cherlsyter91326 and CraZyRowkZ Emo[/b]: thanks for appreciating them.:redface: any topic for today?
juno34
» n00b
1969-12-31

I`m a goner at lovelife. :)) Singles forever?? Haha.
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

who's active tonight?
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]eii guys. good night. my day sucks. so depressed. :([/i]
ezkah12345
» n00b
1969-12-31

good evening guyz.. happy bday to me :P proud to be a single
cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello every body who's online ?? ready to go [scroll]:penguin:[/scroll]

Last edited by cakka (2008-05-30 17:42:26)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ezkah12345]good evening guyz.. happy bday to me :P proud to be a single[/quote] happy bday to u.. gudmoning... hye all
cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=CraZyRowkZ Emo]happy bday to u.. gudmoning...[/quote] omg , [b]ezkah12345[/b] this is her day .. happy b'day to you .. have a nice day .. :D hy [b]CraZyRowkZ Emo[/b] howdy buddy ?
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) hehe. single :D *proud to be 1
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]ezkah12345[/b]: happy biiiiiiiiirthday!:D:thumbsup: good morning guys. how's everyone?:rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy