• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

alphatama
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

@kuya elyas Yow kuya. Washap? Hahaha :lol: @khristel Wow. The fact [i]talaga[/i]. Wooo. =D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

yo ec.. fine here..
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ sis trish yeah sis..:lol:
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello to all singles
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi bros and sis's .. I am skyfire real name : najat [url=http://friendster.com/najathashim]friendster[/url] age: 16 currently in US but i am going back in june.. i hope to know you more.. and of course i want to know all the members here.. see you around!!
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gudmornin'...but i have to go... bye!!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Waha, Gudapternun Guys! =D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Gudapternun Guys! =D[/quote] Gudapternun bro... hye all
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeeeeee! im proud to be a mingler. hehehe.lol. see yah around, co-singlers!
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a warm welcome to myyrkhaztic,skyfire14 and klhengcleng_xoxo101 enjoy ur stay here guys..:D hai singles!!;)

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-23 02:47:14)

kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hallue singles![/b] gud afternoon! @khristel: :arrow: hehe! yer welcum!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im new here in singles woo hoo!
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi everyone! :D
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome here FJ almighty.. enjoy ;] gud evez all..

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-23 07:23:52)

candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hei guys.. good evening...
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Waha, Gudapternun Guys![/quote] [b]Wow,crush ur here..oh ur off.. srry im late.. GoodEvening guys... Everbodysz off.. Im Alone..:([/b]
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] goo for singles... madami tau kaysa taken hahaha juz wonderin'' hmmm sometimes being single made us lonely.. ayt? :D[/i]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]yay! 'em a member now![/i][/align]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=3fuuji3]goo for singles... madami tau kaysa taken hahaha juz wonderin'' hmmm sometimes being single made us lonely.. ayt?[/quote] [align=center][i]well yeah, sometimes.. but not that *lonely though.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/i][/align]
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Goodebning to all of you. And welcome to all newcomer/newbie/new[b]Single[/b]. :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:44

[ 10 queries - 0.536 second ]
Privacy Policy