• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^ hello hello! [b]guys, announcement. it seems that other members are not active here. :([/b]
etuccire
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

oops.. i joined.. im soo single.. damn
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ well enjoy being single:) [b]@james:[/b] maybe u can do something for those members that are not active
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=etuccire]oops.. i joined.. im soo single.. damn[/quote] welcome to group single :thumbsup: [quote=james_cuteoo2]guys, announcement. it seems that other members are not active here. :([/quote] lyk alyssarae17 said..u should do something for da mamber that not aktive :thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]uhmmm.. Hi Guys.. Srry im not Active to visit here Im Busy in my thread.. What conversation here?? @alyssa,what something Kuya James will do?? We are not belong this group?? Expel?? Just Curious And A new Banner xo cute..And Cool! Yehey..i know the songs are xo beautiful i think.. And NEW members Intoduce urselves Format: New Format for new members[/b] [quote]Name: Nickname Age: Why do u join Singles?? Reason: Secrets Favorites: Motto:[/quote] [/align]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm well james can talk to those who are inactive.. and that's not my business anymore.. He can decide what to do.:)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]guys, announcement. it seems that other members are not active here. :([/quote] ohh yah mostly
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah ryt:thumbsup: that was a sad thing=|
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes very2 sad :crybaby:
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Am I Active? hehe..
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:)^ I think u are as long as you will post here everytime u go online hehe
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.hello.!haha..good evening to all singles.!haha.
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Good Evening too=) @ALL: Gud eve guys!
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]hi everyone! am i welcome in this group?? hope i am...eeeee and i joined this goup when i see the siggy of the leader of this group... the siggy hayden... tnx![/color]
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]and what does the siggy mean Heroin of the month?? is it related to the series [b]Heroes[/b]?? 'cause i'm a big fan of it![/color]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^welcome here pls avoid double-posting:)
silvermist
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys.. im new here Im mary angelu milan you can call me mary 13 years old singles since birth and im proud of it hope im welcome here
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Goodevening singles. :penguin:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello guys, 1 weeks left before our classes starts, and maybe i'm not active here on ftalk this school yr. i'll miss u guys!! :cry: thanks for everything.haha :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sweetdea_harry18]hi everyone! am i welcome in this group?? hope i am...eeeee and i joined this goup when i see the siggy of the leader of this group... the siggy hayden... tnx![/quote] [align=center][b]Welcome... Ur introduce urslelf?? if not thats the format.. @To All Singles Hi... Kuya James... i like ur avatar..ur cute there...=D[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:31

[ 9 queries - 0.422 second ]
Privacy Policy