• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^nyahahaha :lol: oh. ill go na ate :) good night po. :lol:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hehe okie dokie.. goodnyt lil sis.. sleepwell and tight mwuahh
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

okeii so wuts are topic "na"??
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nybody hir? :rolleyes: hus still kicking?? :lol: wanna know u all.[/b]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eii chiki! i'm still alive! haha. :lol:
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]cool! i hav companion! :lol: so mind to introduce yourself?? :D[/b]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww.everyone's offline now. :| okii, okii. brb tomorrow. good night guys.
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oki gud nyt 2 oll of u^^
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye all.. gudmoning :rose:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys check it out: [img]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6595/dsvbxbdzhfdhnx9.png[/img] <">Whatcanyou say? =D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow! nice james.. I love it!=):thumbsup: hey I'm gonna ask how about the fansigns?huhu.. I really want it so bad.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hehe thank you, What fansigns? :o
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the fansign for this group.. the one that has been suggested before.
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6595/dsvbxbdzhfdhnx9.png[/img] wow this is nice.. so this will be our new sig again? :) ^what about fansigns sis? from us? or for us?

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-06-02 22:41:39)

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its from us we're gonna make it for singles.. to be more unique.=) just think a pic of u holding a fansign saying, I am Single and proud to be.. or just like in the small siggy that james made, We are singles, deal with it! this thing will make us unique and we can make it as our own siggy..:thumbsup:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice idea sis^ You should let kuya james know dat and wait for his approval :thumbsup:] pero ilike that thing ^^
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah I dont wanna take actions without his approval.. It's just u know I feel wicked because everytime I ask him about fansigns he always went offline..:cry:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Whatcanyou say? =D[/quote] wew.. nice bro james.. so..can we use it :eh: fansigns? :paranoid:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good aftie guysz..... =)
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good afternoon too.=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:39

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy