• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

.papi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^gud afternoon singlemates.. i wake late again argh.. :angry: [spoiler]taeng insomia 2[/spoiler]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

tsk..u wake up late again..? so how's brunch?hehe
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hi allysa.. my brunch is good.. im stuffed..i ate afritada and omelet.. =)
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aww u misspelled my name.=| hehe anyway, that's nice u're eating good!
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^oops.. sorii my apologize..
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe..not a big deal. it's just I dont feel that I am that person when my name is misspelled.. lysa will do.=)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe.. sorii again.. what's ur doing except of posting?
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

texting.hehe.. anyway, gotta go for now i'll be back later. I missed lunch im starving..
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ok.. go eat now and you might get ulcer.. same thing what u said to me.. =):thumbsup:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah it's like im beating what i said that's why I'm goin' now..=) be back later.:lol:
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

singlesss rockz! haha
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good evening guys! hi sheiyah! :)
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ gud eve too! :)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^gud eve singlemates..
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good evening singles..im back=)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^uhm, can i add you in friendster sis?
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sure sure..=) my 1st account is full just add the second one [spoiler]alyssa_rae02@yahoo.com[/spoiler]
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]again again, nybody hir?? :ninja:[/b]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^eii chicki. it's you again huh? :lol:
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ yeah!hahaha.. nice to hav u hir again! =)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 9 queries - 0.669 second ]
Privacy Policy