• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

.papi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^uhuh.. my another account has not yet active coz of studies, work, and band.. amf:rolleyes:
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

i love being single, because i am still waiting for the best love story that God will give to me someday.. :)
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gudevening to all.. a tiring day for me:( we went to the hospital 'cause my dad had a motorbike accident. but thank god he's fine.. [quote=senti06]@alyssarae17: i'm sorry. i know i'm one of those who won't participate 'bout the topic.[/quote] ^it's ok..not a big deal, maybe next time u can [quote=kahramell_2212]^hi sis! can i call u alyssa? and hello everyone! eat ur meriendas na.. i gotta eat mine! haha![/quote] -no prob u can call me anything that suits u..lyssa will also do.hehe eat ur dinner singles!..
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good evening to ate alyssa. hahaha :)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]eii guys. :D good evening. uhm, any topic?[/i]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---]good evening to ate alyssa. hahaha[/quote] goodeve also..thanks for approaching hehe.:D
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]good evening po ate eliza.. ^^,[/i]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol:hehe actually my name is pronounced as (alaysah) not (alisa) pls. dont change the spelling alyssa will do.. eliza?I just don't feel its me [spoiler]sis nlng para mas ok..hehe[/spoiler]
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Goodevening singles! :penguin:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good eve too..:)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good evening singles 'too.' :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

are we goin' to have all those greetings over and over?hehe any topic guys?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohh. how about ur life?. :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my life?haha nice topic! well u can ask anything you wanna know about me.. [b]-definitely single:lol[/b]:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hha. me too. super single. and not looking. :lol::lol: well. how being single?
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello ebrione. xD im bored right now? how are you guys na? weeeeeeee :lol:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]^eii. i've read your story in the literature section. :)[/i]

Last edited by senti06 (2008-05-31 10:33:36)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@all: nyeee.. gud eve.. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7885/31407724vl3.gif[/img] <">[/align] Hye guys, goodmorning. Here's our official signature for the month of June. Hope all of you, Singles will use this Signature. Hmmm, Please? Thank you! [b]@new comers:[/b] Btw, welcome to the group. :D
cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey james good morning then, ok james .. may be later i use this signature =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:37

[ 9 queries - 0.628 second ]
Privacy Policy