• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

paulinexz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

@alphatama- yeaaa.im a fan! hahaha.greaat fan! ;]
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

@sasha Hey there. You're back. Achuchu :lol: @paulinexz Naks. Great fan. Hehehe! Me too. I'm fan of Davids. But i like a more David Cook than David Archuleta. Achuchu. But both of them, The Best! =D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@alphatama - thank you :D american idol is the topic .. ? i think i will be out of place .. i don`t watch it but I have a crush on David, he`s cute .. :D
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at first i like david A. more, but now i guess i'll go for david cook, he got his own style,but they kept comparing him to chris daughtry..
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

jus wanna share. 'em one of those fans of Cook. I love his version of mariah's you'll always be my Baby. wah! :wow: [spoiler] FS - gemini_hanzel@yc. [/spoiler]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye all.. good mowning.. ;]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

morning :lol:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gooood morning to all!! :D eat ur bfast
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah goo to bfast. :penguin:.
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

done done :) @all: what was ur [i]ulam[/i]?
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kare2. haha. u?? :eh:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haiwee all guys..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif[/img]

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-18 01:35:47)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:)hello guys.....:) ahehehe
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi hi hi!!i just joined the group now..hahahahahahaha... 100% single here yo![/align]
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ sis jheneko welcome here sis.. enjoy posting here.. and don't forgot to follow the rules..;]
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Goodafternoon to all singles. Achuchu. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Goodafternuns. =D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^god afternoon girls :eh:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

goodafternoon! ^________^
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Heya Y'all! :D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 9 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy