• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

thanks for the owner for accepting my request. im proud to be a single!!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

for new mamber.. welcome to singles group.. :D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey yo there to all the members. Ahihi :lol: Zup guys && gals? Wohoho. :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm =| feel sad today.. :disgust: my fs acc has been rip with someone.. :thumbsdown:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh? Who is that idiot? Gad. :O Don't be sad bro. Smile :)

Last edited by alphatama (2008-05-13 03:58:25)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ripper profile[/b] http://profiles.friendster.com/34388983 [hr] hehe.. ok.. singles here... :D
electronicamakesmyday
» n00b
1969-12-31

dont you people get tired of posting friggin senseless sh*t here? kids, grow up. there is more to life than this. =)
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to [b]Singles[/b] Dynasty-tweaker..friends?:D hope to make friends with you all;) btw,i'm back..ily guys..:kiss:

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-13 06:02:45)

alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@elyas Oh gad. A stupid ripper. He must die! Grr. :evil: @khristel jane Hey yo there. Ahihi. [b]Triksi/Ec[/b] here. :D
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hai sis.. nice meeting u..:D btw,i think we are only three here.. let's wait for the others to come :)

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-13 06:17:36)

alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice meeting you also. Ahihi. :lol: I'm sure they'll come later. Achuchu :D
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe..yah that's for sure!!:P btw,brb..gotta go to flyff..:lol:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wahaha! Go ahead sis. Enjoy! :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye all.. gud nite.. :cool:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^awtz..nyt2x.. switdreams..;) so early huh?:D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe.. i'm still here.. =D
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^awtz..i thought you are about to sleep :D but ur still here..:P :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe.. cant sleep.. dunno why..hehe..
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ awtz..really? are you sleepy? @all guys..add me in my ym for us to have some converence..:P angelic_cute_face and khrixytel.. but better to add angelic_cute_face :D

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-13 08:48:13)

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ohhh! we're Proud to be Single.. hahaha=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:58

[ 9 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy