• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

paulinexz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^yeap.im a new member :D nice to meet you guys!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^ Hello Serenity, Im xxlockedheart. :lol:
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^haha,. yea, my heart is also [b]xxlocked.[/b] :lol:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Owgad. Idk what's happening here. Achuchu =D. Hello to all the singles & ready to mingle[b]s[/b] out there. :lol:

Last edited by alphatama (2008-05-15 01:06:09)

khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hai sis.. i'm ready to mingles..:lol: btw,i think nobody's here except me..:cry:

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-15 02:08:41)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha Why Ure Alone?
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well,as what you see.. nobody's here =( [spoiler][i]sorry wrong post..sablay2x[/i][/spoiler]
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey khristel jane. Achuchu. What's up? I'm sure you're busy playing flyff. Wohoho =D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gah...i joined...i'm too young to be taken ...ahahaha
jahwyaisha
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe.... aztig to ha..... single dn aq:lol:=) :wow:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey there blueberry & jahwyaisha. [b]Triksi/Ec[/b] here. Your nasl guys? :eh:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=alphatama]Hey khristel jane. Achuchu. What's up? I'm sure you're busy playing flyff. Wohoho[/quote] ^ yeah.,ur right sis..:lol: btw,welcome to the group jahwyaisha and bluberry543 ;)

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-15 03:42:10)

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hi sis. me is backXD @all: its almost 4. have u eaten ur snacks na? :lol:
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi everyone! gud aft! [i]tnx sa welcum moh sis jane![/i] hehe [b]IMY[/b] soo much!
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello everyone! the term achuchu is very used in here.:lol: achuchu.. just droppin by hope ya'll doin great!
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^haha .. i do think so .. hello singles .. how are you? at last, after 4 days of not logging in, i`m back .. ! :D and the number of the members increased .. wow .. welcome to the new members .. ! ate sasha hir .. hehe :D

Last edited by sasha008 (2008-05-15 05:13:52)

kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! everyone.. @sasha008 can i call u ate? wats ur [b]nal[/b] ate? hehe! ILY to all!
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^hi ate sasha.. u dont think so what? hehe welcome back..:)

Last edited by alyssarae17 (2008-05-15 05:33:52)

alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey hey! Hahaha. What's up singles? Achuchu =D Triksi triksi triksi here. Wahaha! =D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi Triksi triksi triksi :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:53

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy