• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

alphatama
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Hahaha! Hi there alyssa. Achuchu. What's up men? :eh:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

u can call me ate sasha but i think i`m tOOO young to be called ate :P i`m only 15 from, female of course, from the not so beautiful but peaceful place of bulacan .. haha :P
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello [b]ate[/b] sasha. Boahaha! =D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ your turn .. what`s your nasl .. :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sasha008]u can call me ate sasha but i think i`m tOOO young to be called ate i`m only 15 from, female of course, from the not so beautiful but peaceful place of bulacan .. haha[/quote] hihi.. nah.. I can't call u ate.. bet older than u;] Im 16 hehe
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm Triksi, [b]10[/b] years old, a female and located at Qc. Bravo! Achuchu =D
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah.,., it seems dis group is soo exciting!!^
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=):thumbsup:yeah it is!!
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@alpahtama - well i guess you can call me ate, exept [b]alyssarae[/b] @alyssarae - hi ate .. ! :lol: @michelle - yeah you`re right .. this group is the best ever .. :D @kuya james - you seem so quiet today .. where are you ? :eh:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha, Sorry Busy Me. lol Imy All Guys! Goodevening. :)
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey yo Kuya James. Hahaha! [b]Kuya.[/b] Wohoho. See my Nasl? =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Cant See It, Haha. So Whatsup Ec? :eh:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

You can't see it? How sad. :lol: I'm fine. I'm good. I'm better. Achuchu =D 'bout you kuya? Sap? Hahaha :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Im Effin Busy =D Haha. Playing The Stupid Resident Evil Outbreak File 2. Unfortunately I Cant Finish It. :cry:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh. Hahaha! So it's stupid. Why are you playing it? Lool. Hahaha! :lol: I recommend you to play [b]Solitaire[/b]. =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha i dunoo how to play that thing. =D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ows? You don't know [b]Solitaire[/b]? Achuchu [i]ka[/i]! =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, Seriously. hahah
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

As if kuya james. As if and only if. Hahaha! =D Wateber. [i]Basta Achuchu ka![/i] :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Okay Then. haha Goodnight Ec! Tc! :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:36

[ 9 queries - 0.182 second ]
Privacy Policy