• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

alphatama
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hey yo [b]CraZyRowkZ Emo[/b]! :) are you also ready to mingle[b]s[/b]? with [b]S[/b]. :lol:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^hahaha .. being single is cute .. ^_^
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah. You're extremely, super duper correct sasha. Ahihi! :D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^what a word "extremely super duper" hehehe
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wahaha! Sorry. I just use that word to agree with you. Ahihi! :lol:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^no need to say sorry .. actually i like it .. ^_^
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe.. hye all.. just call me [b]Lyas[/b] :P happy 100% singles haha =D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh. Hey yo [b]Lyas[/b]! You can call me [b]Triks[/b]. Ahihi! :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hey Guys, I Recently Watched Teh Movie Teh Eye Of Jessica Alba. That Was Sizzlin' Hot. Hello Everybody~ Again For Those People Who Joined My Group. Tenkyu So Much. :D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sizzlin' hot is the term. Hahaha! Thanks kuya James. Gonna watch that soon. :D And. Hello to you Kuya James. Ahihi. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha, Yeah After Ten And A Half Years. You're Here. Hey Watsap? You're Ready For Some Mingles. =D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah. Hahaha! I'm here. I'm super fine. And ready to mingle[b]s[/b]. With [b]S[/b]. =D How about you bro? Hmm... :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Im Happily Single, And I Just Want To Be Free. :eh:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh gad. That means, i'm the only one who is ready to mingle[b]s[/b]? :cry: LOOL. I'm happy also being single, BUT... there's a BIG BUT. Hahaha! =D Anyway. Nice banner aa. :thumbsup: =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Tenkyu. Haha Im Making Teh Signature For Teh Members Of Singles. :redface:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi new here.. im single so i guess joining this group wont hurt..
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Go kuya James. Ahihi. Make more sigs. Jokes! :lol: Hello there [b]ate gracemac[/b]. I'm [b]Triksi[/b]. Single and ready to mingle[b]s[/b]. =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@grace: Hey Grace, Tenkyu For Joining My Group! :eh: @ec: Thank You For That Wonderful Cheer. Nyahehehe. [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/29e4qs4.jpg[/img] @for all teh members: [quote]http://i30.tinypic.com/29e4qs4.jpg[/quote] please use teh signature i made. :D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-05-10 07:48:59)

alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Niahaha! Oki kuya James. Hahaha! I'm using now the [b]WONDERFUL[/b] sig you made. Ahihi! :lol:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no problem :D .. its my pleasure to be part of this group i love this reason btw why choose to be single :eh:.. :thumbsup: [spoiler]YOU ARE SINGLE, it doesn't mean you're not good enough. IT MEANS No ONE Is Good Enough For You. [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:02

[ 9 queries - 0.538 second ]
Privacy Policy