• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

alphatama
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Oki. Goodnight kuya james. Have a yummy dreams. [b]Beware of dogs&&cats&&rats[/b]! :eh:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

^haha .. whenever i`m online kuya james is offline .. haha anyway goodmorning and gudnyt to all especially achuchu(alphatama) =)
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ welcome here sis [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif[/img] @ all gud morning guys [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif[/img]

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-15 19:31:39)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^tnx ^_^ good morning singles :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to alllllll-------morning...=|
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sori multipost...!!!!promise not do it agen...

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-05-15 20:42:05)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Please Avoid Double Posting -.- Nyweiz, Welcome To The Group. :)
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what happen to you SINGLES, everytime i`m online almost everyone`s offline :| hehehe :D
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hai sis.. i'm here.. [quote=sasha008]what happen to you SINGLES, everytime i`m online almost everyone`s offline[/quote] likewise sis..:P btw,gotta go.. be back this 5pm..:D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good morning XD
cathedral0
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am happy that 100% single!!!!@
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cathedral0]i am happy that 100% single!!!!@[/quote] :lol:

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-05-15 23:32:55)

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

late morning guys!!:) welcome to newly joined members=):thumbsup:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye all.. mowning :lol:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^good noon .. ? is there a "good noon" .. ? well I guess I should say good aftie :eh:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello guys. eat your lunch! :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i really like your banner=):thumbsup:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^I like the guy in brown .. he`s cute .. he`s in the American Idol, right .. ? I don`t watch it but I watched it once then I saw that cute guy and his ever cute smile :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:yeah that's david achuchu archuleta hehe I like him before but I think david cook is a lot way better!=)
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm SiNGLES NoW!!!!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:48

[ 9 queries - 0.536 second ]
Privacy Policy