• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

in ur post :eh:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Oh my gadd. Em back singles. Hahaha! What's the topic? Achuchu :lol: @mad4u Math is easy. Super easy =D
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Name[/b]:Khristel Jane [b]Nickname[/b]:Khrix,Khrixie,Khristel or Jane.. [b]Age[/b]:turning 14 this coming 20th of october.. [b]Why do u Join Single??why?[/b]i joined this group because i'm still single,.:P [b]Secret[/b]:My secret is Secret..:lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-17 04:01:25)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks again, birthday boy! :o [spoiler]=) Name: H A N Z E L Nickname: hanz Age: 16 Why do u Join Single??why? [align=center][/align] sooo single. much ready for the mingle[b]s[/b]? =D Secret: wanna keep it to myself. :ninja: [/spoiler]

Last edited by gemandi (2008-05-17 04:16:06)

khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ welcome to the group sis..;) enjoy posting.. see yah around :D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx miss khristel jane. i appreciate it. :D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is for CraZyRowkZEmo: [color=blue][align=center][quote]Hey you I know I'm in the wrong Time flies When you're having fun You wake up Another year is gone You're twenty-one I guess you wanna know Why I'm on the phone It's been a day or so I know it's kind of late But Happy Birthday Yeah yeah whoa I know you hate me Yeah yeah whoa Well I miss you, too Yeah yeah I know I know it's kinda late But Happy Birthday So hard When you're far away It's lame but I forgot the date I won't make the same mistake I'm so to blame So now you know Don't hang up the phone I wish I was at home I know it's way too late But Happy Birthday Yeah yeah whoa I know you hate me Yeah yeah whoa Well I miss you, too Yeah yeah I know I know it's kinda late But Happy Birthday It's not that I don't care You know I'll make it up to you If I could, I'd be there Yeah yeah whoa Yeah yeah whoa Well I miss you, too Yeah yeah I know I know it's kind of lame But Happy Birthday Yeah yeah whoa I know you hate me Yeah yeah whoa Well I miss you, too Yeah yeah I know I know it's kind of late But Happy Birthday To you[/quote] [/align][/color] BTW hello again singles .. i`m back for being offline in an hour .. ? :lol:

Last edited by sasha008 (2008-05-17 04:48:23)

khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]tnx miss khristel jane. i appreciate it.[/quote] awtz..hehe..:D no probz sis..;) @ all.. haiwee guys..:P
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sasha008[/b] wew.. thx.. anyway what the title of that song..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^happy birthday by the click five .. i love that song :D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha! mumuaa.. so bored.. :crybaby:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sasha008]^happy birthday by the click five .. i love that song :D[/quote] yeah me to..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ever heard of the song before?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sasha008]^ever heard of the song before?[/quote] yes.. wew :O what happen here.. the font n image become big.. :wallbash:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^what? nothing happened on mine ..
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew.. when im using ie it fine.. :thumbsup: but ff...it become big.. :wallbash:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^tsk tsk tsk .. i don`t know what happened .. but i think it`s in the setting of your internet explorer
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe.. nmd.. how ur day??
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^happy birthday kua..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/36.gif[/img] awtz..wrong post..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] whaaa...i'm shy[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/109.gif[/img]

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-05-17 05:35:58)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well .. my head aches :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy