• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

gud afternun guys.,:P
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]james[/b]: yeah. just follow the rules. i got a little shy [i]tuloy[/i] in posting in the forum because of what i did. good afternoon singles.
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hai sis., how are u?
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wee! hi there Singles! sorry for being inactive for a week, coz of my studies. nweiz, how are ya?
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i miss you guys! :l
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wee! no classes! hehe. gud mornin' singles! :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wee. good afternoon my co-singles. so for being inactive. yeah. im busy too. over-pressured. =(
feetbelow2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey can I join???:P Please?? :puke:
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello[b] singles![/b] gud aftie! i miss all of you soo much! it's been a very very long time since i visit the forum because of my studies.. well i'm happy because i've got some perfect scores at my assignments and quizzes because ders no so much disturbances .[b].>not totally![/b] but im so happy that [b]I'M BACK AGAIN!!![/b] miss you so much! [quote="feetbelow2000"]Hey can I join???:P Please?? :puke:[/quote] :arrow: of course you can... & welcome to Singles! same to those newly joined members!! Welcome to Singles! and enjoy!

Last edited by kahramell_2212 (2008-06-23 06:19:24)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe hye all nuthin to do [spoiler][img]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/1602/editpicla7.gif[/img][/spoiler]
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^haiiwee there kua elyas ;]., gud eve guys., i think everyone's kinda busy with their homeworks., am i right?:|
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hye.. yes.. same with me here.. busy with my class.. :wallbash:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey singles. I haven't been here for a while how ya'll doin? Miss you all!
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:rose: =) ei guys.. miz yall
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gud eve guys., still busy here guys.,:crybaby:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye all... gud mowning
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

>> im totally inactive.. [spoiler]damn it[/spoiler]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]khristel jane[/b]: i'm okay. you? good evening singles.
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guyz...im just new here...hope im welcome...:lol:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hai sis., welcome to the group., of course u are welcome here.,;) welcome again.,;]

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-06-27 08:46:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:12

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy