• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

aww. belated happy birthday kua James. OMMiGAWD. i had this freaky problem aggeeen. [b]boyfriend alert[/b] for me again. haha. hope mii hart will not fall into pieces agen which happens last yir. aww. well. Gud aftiee. btw. wer coud i find teh new siggi?!

Last edited by xstel (2008-08-23 00:56:30)

senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

gaad. our new siggy is simple yet catchy! =) uhm, yeaa! belated hapee bday to our leader, [b]James.[/b] && congrats to [b]CraZyRowkZ Emo.[/b] new mod aytt? :D anyway, good afternoon guys.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello Singles. How are you guys? Missed you.:D Dang. We're so busy in school. Hate it. Tsk. Its so hard being a senior.:rolleyes:
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

* hi singles .. :wow: -- gud aftee . :p .. keep safe always .. ^_^
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aii all...dont forget to add me at friendster
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

* gudnyt singles.. :p -- always raise our "singles goes HOT" flag. haha..even though we hav no flag.. :wallbash::lol: * ayt . keep safe always .. :wow:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awww.. James, sory for the late greetings.. Anyway, Happy bortdei:D :cake::gift: 16 right? hehe.. more bdays to come!
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

halo singles...mownin.....
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> hi to all. hows ur day anyways?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=senti06]&& congrats to CraZyRowkZ Emo. new mod aytt? :D[/quote] wow.. thx u :wow: hye singles... :penguin:
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: hi to all!!! by the way,..do we have our group in Friendster??
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

single hir! lolz! hehehe! :P
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haii...all....who want to be my friend :lol::lol::lol::lol:
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the first ever contest of the group..... cooooolllllll.......:eh::eh:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

new member here guys.! :) i belong here.! yeah.! by the way. i made a fs account expecially for single member.! heehpo0.! im trying to update it. :) hope you can join [url]http://www.friendster.com/nextclient[/url] try to check it.!

Last edited by shinaske (2008-08-28 05:25:44)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. You added me up, right?:D Good Evening Singles. I so hate myself. :wallbash: [spoiler]I saw my excrush today and he's still damn hot. Haha. I still feel something for him. I hate it. I should forget him. He's such a player.:doubt:[/spoiler]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

good day.! add the fs guys,.! huhuh.! only bianca and me are supporting the group.! huhuhuh,!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Hey. Did you asked James about making a friendster account of Singles?:) Any topic guys? The posts in here are just full of greetings. No offense.:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good everning singles!!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, that's why im kindah disappointed with some of members here. They're only here to advertise or to greet someone. GUYS! WE NEED TO RE-ALIVE THIS GROUP! :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:33

[ 10 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy