• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

five_05
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

ei guys en gals... i got some questions... do u mind??????:D
five_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hey!.. anyone here?!!.. hirs my question... dis group is for single ryt?.. what if there are members that lyk each other then fell in love..it just means they are not single anymore... so whats the main purpose of this group??.. find ur partner... :thumbsup:=D:thumbsup:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for almost 5 years i had a relationship but then it didn't worked out. I guess im single again... Last 052408 im sinlge again! I'm hoping that im welcome on this group...
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi singles !! gud aftiee to all ! :eh:
zOro238
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hye,i juz join diz group.. hope we can share our knowledge...hehehe~:D
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I miss you guys, :(
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]gud aftie singles! welcum to newbies![/b]
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=five_05]hey!.. anyone here?!!.. hirs my question... dis group is for single ryt?.. what if there are members that lyk each other then fell in love..it just means they are not single anymore... so whats the main purpose of this group??.. find ur partner... :thumbsup:=D:thumbsup:[/quote] [b]hahahaa :lol: in that thing.. they shud be out in here.. this group is for singles only... find another group like "partnered group" or somethin.. :D[/b]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe :paranoid: welcum to new mamber.. long time no post here.. =D hahakz.. busy2x with my skuwll :wallbash:
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gud evening! ooww my! atlast! im here again!! im so sorry if i dont visit FTalk and our Group for a very-very long period of time!!! SORRY! im just Busy w/ my studies.. and I MISS all of YOU!! ;):thumbsup: superb MISS!!! IMY! & ILY all!!! btw.. welcome to those New Members here in our Group! hello!! hello!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=five_05]hey!.. anyone here?!!.. hirs my question... dis group is for single ryt?.. what if there are members that lyk each other then fell in love..it just means they are not single anymore... so whats the main purpose of this group??.. find ur partner...[/quote] [b]^[/b] Well, its possible that some members here may like each other. I don't think that it can be the reason why they need to leave the group. It depends to the member if she/ he will leave the group if they already had a relationship. For me, the purpose of this group is for people to voice out their thoughts. Share what they're feeling. And I don't think that I would leave this group if I would have a relationship in the future. If you wanna know the real purpose, just ask James.:D New Members, welcome to Singles.:thumbsup: [spoiler]I admit that sometimes I'm kinda bored posting in here. I just see soo many greetings and some unnecessary posts. Tsk. No offense guys.:D[/spoiler]
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^yeah sis Bianx! yer ryt! If you really [b]LIKE/LOVE [/b]this [b]group [/b]or the [b]Members[/b] of this [b]group[/b].. [b]why you'll have to leave it?[/b] btw.. Good Evening Singles!!
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello to all.:]] hope i`m welcome here.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] love your signature.:lol: [b]James[/b]: Lolo, add me up in friendster. I've been viewing your profile there but I can't add you because your profile is private. Hahaha. =D

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-09-27 23:21:55)

tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a single dj on the list... singles goes hot...
anne023_mhine
» n00b
1969-12-31

singLe but happy=):wow:
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jaz viewed d group d group seems interesting and a lot of those whom i know in ftalk are members here and oh yah, of course.. i'm single can i ask wat does ths griup offers so that i can dcide whether i'll join this group or not? :D

Last edited by eclipse_twins (2008-09-29 04:09:34)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eclipse_twins]jaz viewed d group d group seems interesting and a lot of those whom i know in ftalk are members here and oh yah, of course.. i'm single can i ask wat does ths griup offers so that i can dcide whether i'll join this group or not?[/quote] [b] ^[/b] Uhm. As of now, none of the members can't answer your question. We'll just wait for James, our leader here. I think he's kinda busy. But thanks for asking.:)
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi to all the singles out there!!!! gud aftie to ol!!!
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello everyone.:D hello singles!=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:18

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy