• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[quote=bianx_06]alyssarae17: your fansign is soo cute. haha. love the lettering.[/quote] -haha.. thanks sis;]] [spoiler]thanks sa photoshop dun galing ang lettering.haha:lol:[/spoiler] Newbies: everyone is welcome here;) enjoy being single and pls. stay active=)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hi.. happy to be a mem of single goes hot. 100% single.
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^hi everyone. i see, so i'm also welcome here. ahihi wee. i'm single. lol
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ammpf. only today i was on. I wasn't updated about the siggy on airr. aww. well. IMY. well next week again. uugh. i hate school!
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahahah,,, it's nice to be single,,, hmm,, ^_^
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha.... your right....
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well. guys. any topic?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gud eve guys. :)) [spoiler] its been a month since i last visited our group. :crybaby: obvius b s banner?? hahahaha. wer's d code ng new banner?? :rolleyes: [/spoiler]
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

new gift from me !!! feel free to use it.give me + repu(if I deserve it for making the graphics) [spoiler][url=http://www.blinkiebee.com][img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8809/6e791cd1ca6faefccdbacbanh6.gif[/img][/url] <">[/spoiler]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud morniing singles! wooh! No classes Today! whatta good news for students. :D
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bad morning. having no classes today is a very bad news 4 me and to my fellow classmates. :crybaby: :crybaby: supposedly, its our retreat today. :crybaby:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aww. too bad. well i think there's a day for it. or maybe they can move the day.
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they can resched it. but we hate to be the last to have the retreat. :crybaby:

Last edited by chicki (2008-07-27 22:40:15)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if you like to use my siggy. feel free. here's the code. <">singles rule!!

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-29 22:24:47)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hallow singles.. how day??
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello everyone. :)
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello singles;) I miss you all! Well, I just got home from school tiring day for me next week is my midterm.. how's that goin? -uugghh hate it!:angry:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello. gud day singles.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good eve singles. how's everyone? [spoiler] i'm kinda pressured. Gawd. Days seems so fast. College life is getting nearer and nearer. I'm gonna miss my Co-seniors.:crybaby: [/spoiler]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fine here... haloww singles :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:44

[ 10 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy