• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

=D bye James! haha
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

bye founder jamessss.... =(
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BUWAHAHAAH~ all singles~ in one group? nice idea... ^^
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello.. im single.. can i join the group??
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]^hi! welcome to the gruop guys!![/i]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sorry guys, I also need to leave the group too. Ciao. :]
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow, thanks for accepting me.. =) add nyo ko sa fs, closet_poet25@yahoo.com

Last edited by jannahmataray (2008-11-09 21:00:24)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ur welcome sis! hehe.. ka-single din pla kta.. ;]
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup, kasingle din ako. bago lng.. hehehe..
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bye singles. I already found the best among the rest. :lol: take care of yourself. pray hard, it works. =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good morning singles!!!
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=alphatama]Bye singles. I already found the best among the rest. take care of yourself. pray hard, it works.[/quote] wow.. congrats sis! [quote=jannahmataray]yup, kasingle din ako. bago lng.. hehehe..[/quote] hehehe :lol:
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello singles:) i'm single so i joined this group.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^welcome sis! see ya around the forum..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what happened.? hmmmm. another leader.? hmmm. i dont understand it anymore. :(
andee06
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm in.. :lol: perfect place for me... single......... soooooooo whaaaat!! :P
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi to all... i'm new here.. :) hope i'll do just fine in here... :)
Lucky C. SantAngela J.
» n00b
1969-12-31

single does rock :] Lovin every single day of it. =)
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hye!!! i'm single..... but can rock the world!!! :eh::lol:
ayhreeze
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there :] wee.. ohh.. wee. nkakapraning pag sira ang fs. haha!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:33

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy