• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

hi singles wow lots of Graphics thank u for sharing;) [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/5zfvdg.gif[/img] [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg76/b3gurls_livingston/heart-7.gif[/img] but we should still use the sig for month of JULY:) [img]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4950/38942678fc4.png[/img] Lonely? Feeling cold? Join Us: [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Singles+Goes+HOT!]Singles + Goes Hot![/url] btw, I now have the fansign for single.haha [spoiler][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/alyssa_rae01/single-1.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

[quote=alyssarae17]btw, I now have the fansign for single.haha[/quote] hehe.. cute fansign.. :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^hehe thanks.:) sorry it's lil crap I'll have a better one next time:D
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

glad to join in this group.... [b]proud to be single[/b] hahahaha.....
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Well, you should be..=D
lila.xiao.pot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] wheew ! i dont know how to join . harhar . :P but i see it and i learn it then i join it . harhar . watever /:) am i welcum irr ? certifyd[b]single[/b] :)[/align]
lila.xiao.pot
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone teach mii how to use our siggy ? i cant find the codes . :cry:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wooops.. avoid doble posting (just a friendly reminder=)) anyway, the codes for the siggy is found in the previous page.. page 89 post#1778:):thumbsup: and of course, a warm welcome for u! Welcome to SINGLES yeah we goes HOT!=D

Last edited by alyssarae17 (2008-07-23 07:18:35)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

halow single... im online
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]hello. i'm new here. :D btw, anyone here? :paranoid:[/b]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eii guys. aee like awr new siggy. it's simple yet catchy coz it's blue (me fave color). hehe. BTW, aee miss yoo guys. ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, no joke! Imissedyou all so much. :crybaby:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whew! Thank God I logged in again here in ftalk. I was a bit shocked that we already have a new siggy. I haven't changed mine.:lol: [b]james[/b]: i miss you too.:D [b]alyssarae17[/b]: your fansign is soo cute. haha. love the lettering.:wow: [b]newbies[/b]: welcoooooooome.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

am i welcom to this group???? certified single her
galS_jed@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

cn i join,im single too:(
galS_jed@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to post pic?
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

good afternoon to all. :D
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^lila.xiao.pot tnx for using the graphics I made. @topic hey how are you all ? have a warm afternoon.
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye u there... hye all singles
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello everyone. :D am i welcome here? =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NEW LEADER:[/b] Gandalicous23 Guys, sorry for leaving this forum. And i know that, this is not the last time you'll see me around the forum. Hahaha, ILY All guys. [i]-james.[/i] [b]RULES:[/b] htt

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:21

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy