• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

waaa LOL. yeah :lol: 106 cm to tsunade
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]i was laughing at the 106 cms part :lol:[/quote] 106 cm !! =D too.... for tsunade =D=D=D [quote=_Qq Gunners_]why was she banned?[/quote] coz, he has Spam and Flam in Regional section

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-06-29 06:26:09)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ohh.. i see. hmm.. if one of the code means Tsunade, what do you think the code might mean? :/
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm... jiraiya may say: [b]TELL TSUNADE I LOVE HER[/b] lol maybe... :D
sarcastic666
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i will go to, YONDAIME ... hahaha becoz he's cool ,,, hahaaha[/b]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Pain has 5 bodies now.. but.. Guys... what if... Jiraiya... will become... one of Pain's bodies :o Pain will gain 6 bodies again if that'll be the case :o:O:wallbash:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah you're right... i hope jiraiya will not become one of pein's bodies...:retard: noooooo.... wrong spoilers....:retard: sorry guys....
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^its okay.. :P just continue sharing your spoilers ;)
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so that means, jiraiya killed one of pein body (the one being examined)? ^jiraiya be one of pein's body?! OMG. i hope that won't do.. but even though jiraiya killed one of pein's body, pein could easily get another ryt? [b]PEIN IS A MONSTER[/b]=D When wiLL be the next chapter be out?
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]Jiraiya... will become... one of Pain's bodies :o[/quote] Really ! :o Pain is Killer :wallbash: I hope Naruto will kill him =)
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey listen guys... Minato said his(jiraiya) book was his autobiography, which means all the identities and abilities of the shinobis he met are all written on it, including the 6 forms of Pain. OR probably it might be a secret code or something which reveals Pain's true identity(yeah we all know it already). Pain seems to be awfully scared to let his secret identity out, seems like he's not too sure he could beat a group of people if they know he's in the Rain Village. That is why the Rain Village was the perfect cover. what ya think guys?....:retard:

Last edited by hanskytot (2008-06-30 06:38:07)

cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@hanskytot Minato? you mean the Fourth Hokage, Yondaime?
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hanskytot]Pain seems to be awfully scared to let his secret identity out, seems like he's not too sure he could beat a group of people if they know he's in the Rain Village. That is why the Rain Village was the perfect cover.[/quote] why the rain village? hmmm... yes, the books made by Jiraiya is autobiographical...
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah they say that jiraiya's books was his autobiography, but they are wrong... its minato.... i'm searching evidence for now....:retard: @cjoker2 hey sorry i'm wrong nagato is the dark haired guy.... and yahiko is the blonde.... i'm sorry....:retard: so about the topic about pein... i've post the origin of pein... and where kishimoto based the character "pein" i've researched for it....:smoke: [spoiler] The Rin'negan The Rinnegan (literally "Metempsychosis Eye") is a special pupil condition that is regarded as more illustrious than the Sharingan and Byakugan. Metempsychosis is the transmigration of one human body to another, especially after death. The Rinnegan is characterized by increasingly concentric circles around the pupil of the user. They were said to be possessed by the 'Sage of the Six Paths', Rokudou Sennin, the founder of the entire ninja world, who's knowledge and skills gave birth to ninjutsu itself. Nagato, otherwise known as Pein, is the only person who possesses this ability. He was first shown with the Rinnegan after a battle with an Iwagakure Chuunin, but was traumatized by the experience. He has since come to accept it, and seems to keep it active constantly.(Chapter 373) The Rokudou Literally, The "Six Paths" (Rokudou 六道) of existence are also called the "Six Realms" (Rokushu 六趣) of reincarnation. According to Buddhist thought, all living beings are caught in an endless cycle of birth, death, and rebirth into one of the "six paths" being reborn up or down the scale according to the extent or lack of one's purity and good deeds in the previous existence. One can escape only by achieving enlightenment. The Six Paths of Transmigration 天道 or 天趣 Heaven--passing joy and pleasure (Deva-gati; Jap: Ten 天 ) 人道 or 人趣 Humanity--temporary balance and tranquillity (Manusya-gati; Jap: Jin 人) 阿修羅道 or 阿修羅趣 Anger--arrogance and belligerence (Asura-gati; Jap: Ashura 阿修羅) 畜生道 or 畜生趣 Animality--selfish stupidity (Tiryagyoni-gati; Jap: Chikushou 畜生) 餓鬼道 or 餓鬼趣 Hunger--insatiable desire (Preta-gati; Jap: Gaki 餓鬼 ) 地獄道 or 地獄趣 Hell--intense suffering and despair (Naraka-gati; Jap: Jigoku 地獄 ) Like we've seen at the manga all six bodies possess the characteristics above(e.g. Heaven, Humanity, Anger, etc.) kiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminarykiroisenko is Luminary Jiraiya The Truth about the Rokudou: Pein's 6 Forms = Roku Jizos The Rinnegan (literally "Metempsychosis Eye") is a special pupil condition that is regarded as more illustrious than the Sharingan and Byakugan. Metempsychosis is the transmigration of one human body to another, especially after death. The Rinnegan is characterized by increasingly concentric circles around the pupil of the user. They were said to be possesed by the 'Sage of the 6 Paths', Rokudou Sennin, the founder of the entire whole ninja world, who's knowledge and skills gave birth to ninjutsu itself. They were called a tool of heaven itself. A tool of God which would bring salvation when the world was in chaos, or a weapon that would destroy all creation and return everything to dust. the Rokudou Sennin, chapter 373 Currently, Nagato, otherwise known as Pein of the Akatsuki, is the only person who possesses this ability. He was first shown with the Rinnegan after a battle with an Iwagakure Chuunin, but was traumatized by the experience. He has since come to accept it, and seems to keep it active constantly. The Origin and Principles of the Rokudou The Rokudou has its roots in ancient Japanese Buddhism. Also known as the Six Planes of Existence (Six Paths) The paths within the realm of Birth and Death. Includes the three Evil Paths (hells, hungry ghosts, animality) and the paths of humans, asuras and celestials. These paths can be understood as states of mind. Quote: Rokudou 六道絵 Literally Six Paths. The "Six Paths" (Rokudou 六道) of existence are also called the "Six Realms" (Rokushu 六趣) of reincarnation . According to Buddhist thought, all living beings are caught in an endless cycle of birth, death, and rebirth into one of the "six paths" being reborn up or down the scale according to the extent or lack of one's purity and good deeds in the previous existence. One can escape only by achieving enlightenment. Long before Buddhism's introduction to Japan, Brahman beliefs and traditions held sway. One important concept was "transmigration," more commonly known in the West as "reincarnation." It holds that all living things die and are reborn again. Your rebirth into the next life will be based on your behavior in your past life. This rebirth occurs again and again. When Buddhism emerged in Japan, it too stressed this belief in transmigration, one that still plays a major role in modern Buddhist philosophy. The modern Buddhist concept of Karma is also a byproduct of ancient Hindu beliefs in transmigration and reincarnation. The Six Paths of Transmigration 六趣 or 六道眾生 or 六道 (Japanese. Rokudou) The Six Paths of Transmigration 天道 or 天趣 Heaven--passing joy and pleasure (Deva-gati; Jap: Ten 天 ) 人道 or 人趣 Humanity--temporary balance and tranquillity (Manusya-gati; Jap: Jin 人) 阿修羅道 or 阿修羅趣 Anger--arrogance and belligerence (Asura-gati; Jap: Ashura 阿修羅) 畜生道 or 畜生趣 Animality--selfish stupidity (Tiryagyoni-gati; Jap: Chikushou 畜生) 餓鬼道 or 餓鬼趣 Hunger--insatiable desire (Preta-gati; Jap: Gaki 餓鬼 ) 地獄道 or 地獄趣 Hell--intense suffering and despair (Naraka-gati; Jap: Jigoku 地獄 ) 1.Being in Hell Jigoku The lowest and worst path, wracked by torture. 2.Hungry Ghost Gaki The path of hungry spirits; characterized by great craving and eternal starvation 3.Animal Chikushou the path of animals and livestock, characterized by stupidity. Illustration [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/god_ov_fury/untitled-10.jpg[/img] (chapter 374) 4.Angry God Ashura The apth of anger, jealousy, and constant war; the Asura (Ashura) are demigods, semi-blessed beings; they are powerful, fierce and quarrelsome; like humans, they are partly good and partly evil. 4.Angry God Ashura The apth of anger, jealousy, and constant war; the Asura (Ashura) are demigods, semi-blessed beings; they are powerful, fierce and quarrelsome; like humans, they are partly good and partly evil. 5.Human Jin The human realm; beings who are both good and evil; enlightenment is within their grasp, yet most are blinded and consumed by their desires. 6.Heavenly Being Ten The realm of heavenly beings filled with pleasure; the Deva hold godlike powers; some reign over celestial kingdoms. [b]The Roku Jizo (The Six Jizo)[/b] In Japan, groupings of six Jizo statues (one for each of the Six Paths) are quite common and often placed at busy intersections or oft-used roads to protect travelers and those in "transitional" states. Jizo also often carries a staff with six rings, which he shakes to awaken us from our delusions -- the rings likewise symbolize the six paths of existence. The six [b]Jizo[/b] come in common grouping: Enmei (long life; prolonger of life; Beings in Hell) Hoshu (treasure hand or possession; Hungry Ghost) Hoin (treasure seal; possession of earth; Animal) Hosho (treasure place; place of treasures; Asura) Jichi (land possession; earth; Humans) Kenko-i or Nikko (strong determination; Celestial Being) Jizo vowed to protect and save beings in each of the Six Paths, in particular those in hell, and is thus often shown in groupings of six. The Roku Jizo Connection I believe there is a important connection between the the six bodies of Pein and The Roku Jizo . The Rokudou and the Roku Jizo are connected to the six bodies of Pein. Each has its own distinct characteristic and unique ability. There could be a connection between the characteristics of the beings in the 6 paths and the 6 forms of Pein. Remember Kishi's original design of Pein with the unevenly spaced circles? The big gap was the "Six Realms" section. The Six Realms are Deva, Asura, Human, Animal, Preta, Naraka. Pein has six bodies. So..... we have: Kenko (Deva) - pain's 1st form; god-like abilities, controls rain, creates;Yahiko's body Hosho (Asura) - one of the last two forms Jichi (Human) - pain's human form; probably the thin summon, uses taijutsu, has high durability Hoin (Animality) - pain's 2nd form; animal and human summons Hoshu (Hunger) - fat summon; absorbs chakra from opponent Enmei (Hell) - demon-like powers; probably genjutsu; the one who cut off one of Jiraiya's arms And I'm surprised what I've researched Pein is a master of the Shouten No Jutsu ( Shapeshifting Technique ) so I believe he used different bodies with different bloodline abilities and his soul transmigrate through each one as time passed he was able to transcend into the last path, the "ten", endowing him with "god-like" abilities. :retard: wooooohooooooooooo......[/spoiler]

Last edited by hanskytot (2008-07-01 06:54:36)

scorpius23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Anyone..... Who Knows about the Code behind The Frog Body? (manga 405) 9,31,8 106,7 207,15 That Code will answer Pain Identity?

Last edited by scorpius23 (2008-06-30 14:48:31)

hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^nobody know what is the meaning of the code.... kishi knows it(for sure).... on your question... yeah,the code will answer the true identity of pein... hey i've got a [b]very[/b] good theory here... [spoiler] i just recently came up with a theory, as we know there are nine villages in all naruto (10 if you count the movie, but lets not xD) and some of them are very well represented while the others are not, for me the ones we have seen quite a bit of, are: Hidden Leaf Village Hidden Sand Village Hidden Sound Village Hidden Mist Village Hidden Rock Village (Kakashi Gaiden) and the others are: Hidden Waterfall Village Hidden Grass Village Hidden Rain Village (filler arc doesn't count) Hidden Cloud Village (inside Lighting Country) Then my point is: there are 8 members in all Akatsuki and there are 9 ninja villages in all in naruto world, i think that each akatsuki member is gonna be from a different village thus representing them all. We have seen Itachi from leaf village (konoha), Kisame from Mist village, then Zetsu from Grass village, then Pein from hidden rain village, then Kisame from hidden mist, then Kakuzu from the waterfall, then Hidan is from a unnamed village(not counting),then sasori from the sand,then Orochimaru(not counting) and tobi(not counting too) and konan...from hidden rain then all in all....8 members.... other were neutralized or deceased...then others active.... but look konan and pein came from the hidden rain...and tobi and itachi from hidden leaf... then meaning zetsu and the others have the same teammate in the akatsuki.... therefore 1:2 1 village:2 members of akatsuki what do you think?[/spoiler]
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Good Theory :thumbsup: [quote=hanskytot][b]but look konan and pein came from the hidden rain...and tobi and itachi from hidden leaf... then meaning zetsu and the others have the same teammate in the akatsuki.... therefore 1:2 1 village:2 members of akatsuki what do you think?[/b][/quote] hhmmm... i completely agree with you!! but, that's just your opinion!! it's still mysterious code Kishimoto will explain that
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah.... it's my opinion only.... kishi will explain that.... but the thing is [b]what if[/b] it's true that there are other members left?... meaning spy....like itachi... hmmmmmmmm..... i gotta review this theory first if there are holes on it....:retard: theory about the key of the code......!!XD [spoiler][img]http://img36.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000058442/05.jpg[/img] look at the numbers... the only number that is missing there is number [b]4[/b].... and the number 4 in japanese is "yon" coming from the word "yondaime".... meaning it is gotta be minato(yondaime)... [img]http://img36.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000058442/06.jpg[/img] then in here she said that they cant decode it without the [b]"key"[/b] so yondaime is the [b]key[/b]? but no... this is ridiculous... but i'm hoping that i'm on the right track:retard:...[/spoiler]

Last edited by hanskytot (2008-07-02 06:41:16)

L-Lawliet
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

everybody.... who know the parents name of [b]naruto[/b] :/ if you don't know click the spoiler :thumbsdown: [spoiler][/spoiler] ops... sorry... I mean it :thumbsdown: [spoiler][b]Minato[/b] and [b]Kushina[/b][/spoiler] maybe... =| its all only information.... :P
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^hahaha... nice.... but really is kushina dead? i don't think so... they say that she died because of naruto.... via labor...you know XD... but i have a feeling that kushina is still alive.... :wallbash:

Last edited by hanskytot (2008-07-02 07:08:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:35

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy