• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

hanskytot
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=natzin25]lolz 308 308! hey some spoilers ther guyz? :paranoid: LOL[/quote] XD spoilers are released on wednesdays... some spoilers are released now but i think that those spoilers are fake ones... so... let's wait... oh... its 408 not 308.. XD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Who likes ...pein... here...??? except me. Lol.[/b]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like pein!!!! He is [b]GOD[/b] XD
yondaime4th
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like pain. . but i like just rineggan, not pain. .
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@topic I have 2 theories... thanks to [b]cjoker2[/b] for this breakthrough on the 407 manga...XD lets see.... [spoiler][img]http://img36.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000060952/16.jpg[/img][/spoiler] look at the first picture konan is at the right side of pein.... then next [spoiler][img]http://img36.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000060952/17.jpg[/img][/spoiler] then behind pein... there is an dark alley(i don't know what is the word that fit it most XD)then someone comes out at the alley.... then pein said "get ready,[b]Konan[/b]" what is the meaning of this?.... at the first picture konan is sitting at the right side of pein then the next page she is behind pein... :retard: my theory... pein can split bodies(live) and use it as his body.... then my 2nd theory... there are [b]two[/b] Konans....
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hanskytot]thanks to cjoker2 for this breakthrough on the 407 manga...XD[/quote] oh yeah.. your welcome ;) [quote=hanskytot]my theory... pein can split bodies(live) and use it as his body.... then my 2nd theory... there are two Konans....[/quote] for the 1st theory: I think...Pain is.. [spoiler] a [b]GOD[/b].. hahaha.. LOL.. i don't know what to say, he is so powerful xD~[/spoiler] for the 2nd theory: it is possible... but how and why and what the hell! 408 is the only answer! :wallbash:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im just hoping sasuke will die in the process...:thumbsup:
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gcc4426]im just hoping sasuke will die in the process...:thumbsup:[/quote] haha... i think if natzin read that she'LL get angry... she admires sasuke most.. hahaha :p when wiLL 408 be released? im w8ting for it.. please post the link 2 it aSap as weLL as if u guys found some SPOILERs. ^^, GO KONOHA! fyt fyt fyt
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cruel24]gcc4426 wrote: im just hoping sasuke will die in the process... haha... i think if natzin read that she'LL get angry... she admires sasuke most.. hahaha when wiLL 408 be released? im w8ting for it.. please post the link 2 it aSap as weLL as if u guys found some SPOILERs. ^^, GO KONOHA! fyt fyt fyt[/quote] 408 will be released a week aftr 407...possibly on friday. things r getting more complex now knowing that sasuke had d eternal mangekyou shringgan already nd naruto had also sumthing on him on d other hand. i heard rumors that naruto wont reach 500 (maybe true or not). death toll is mounting guyz, im lukin forward for more deaths...hehe. tsunade is on my list (pls dont hurt me tsunade luvrs...:lol:). i ws also thinkng that sasuke might use his power to control d kyuubi 2 speed up d process. madara nd pein r too strong, but still, they hav weaknesses. nver figured out yet. anger is controlling sasuke now (tnx madara for his shit)...i wnt naruto 2 stop him, kill him even f dats d last option. i'll surely mis tsunade's ----- f she dies, :doubt: wat d'you think? the pattern s clear, ryt? frst orochi...then jiraiya...then... naruto fillers r shit. :P but on the othr hand, d plots r rlated to d story. its like "behind d manga scenes" or "bfore dat s2ry happened". it myt b helpful 4 us. but its taking much time 4 us... we just wnt d anime to follw wats on d manga alone. no fillers. :thumbsup: peace out! :lol:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]for the 2nd theory: it is possible... but how and why and what the hell! 408 is the only answer! :wallbash:[/quote] 408 is not the answer... maybe 420 or maybe 450!!!! XD... @ggc4426 yeah me too... tsunade is in [b]our[/b] death list... i mean cjoker2.... we've discussed about tsunade-sama's death... in school.. madara vs. tsunade= madara will win... then pein will kill danzou.. or maybe vice versa... hmmmmm.... why is [b]kisame[/b] missing in action?... maybe he is depressed about itachi's death..XD i have a feeling that he is an important piece of the puzzle....:retard: maybe kisame is doing something... what could it be?.... lolx..
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hanskytot]why is kisame missing in action?... maybe he is depressed about itachi's death..XD i have a feeling that he is an important piece of the puzzle....:retard: maybe kisame is doing something... what could it be?.... lolx..[/quote] as what i've said during our conversation in school.. Kisame will kill Sasuke! (Oh yeaaaaaaaah!) for revenge :evil: or maybe... Kisame is... [spoiler]getting married...LOL[/spoiler]
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: getting married? that's a good one. kisame is still active in akatsuki. he was on the scene when d remaining akatsuki members and team hawk planned 2 find d last 2 bijuu nd destroy konoha. it think its 405/406.
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me itachi sasuke,naruto and sakura.....i like them they so cool =):thumbsup:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

but i am sad?crying that itachi dead.....:crybaby::thumbsdown:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^[b]avoid double posting[/b] [quote=gcc4426]kisame is still active in akatsuki. he was on the scene when d remaining akatsuki members and team hawk planned 2 find d last 2 bijuu nd destroy konoha. it think its 405/406.[/quote] yeah.... he is still active... but really he is missing... maybe kisame will sabotage the plan of capturing the 8 tails and that will be his chance to take revenge to sasukeXD as what cjoker2 said... but i think... sasuke and his buddies will have a hard time on capturing the 8 tails... :retard:
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=hanskytot]yeah.... he is still active... but really he is missing... maybe kisame will sabotage the plan of capturing the 8 tails and that will be his chance to take revenge to sasukeXD as what cjoker2 said... but i think... sasuke and his buddies will have a hard time on capturing the 8 tails... :retard:[/quote] Or maybe... He's killed hahahaahahaaha =D
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^nah..... i don't think so.... [b]okay!!!!!! The spoiler is here!!!! it is confirmed!!!!!![/b] [spoiler]Verification: Confirmed Source: NF Credits: Hatifnatten [img]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/VASSiLi91/usay1-1-f077.jpg[/img] [img]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/VASSiLi91/usay1-2-f077.jpg[/img] [img]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/VASSiLi91/usay1-3-f077.jpg[/img] [img]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/VASSiLi91/usay1-4-f077.jpg[/img] Chapter 408 Oldman: "Guah!" Suigetsu: "Where's hachibi?" Old man: "Theres' no way I'm telling you! We will never betray our comrade... and... " Sasuke: "Let's see how brave you are deep inside your heart" *Some mangekyo technique as it seems* Sasuke: "Where's hachibi?" Old man: "In mountains... training..." Sasuke: "How does he looks like?" Old man: "He's got eight blades... on his right shoulder... and tatoo on cheek with (bull's horns )" Old man collapse. Sasuke: "Let's go." ~Konoha~ Fukasaku speak with Naruto. Autopsy results need week to be done, meanwhile Naruto going to train with Fukasaku. ~Mountains~ Shed covered in shadows. A man appeared. It's Eight tails. Hachibi man: "Ligh...my eyes.. is it already... Noon?" Hachibi jinchuuriki!![/spoiler] i'm sure that sasuke will have a hard time playing with the hachibi... XD
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my only sugestion about konan konan = pein real body like jiraiya said: 'the real one isnt there'
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

naruto 408 is now available can you guess what type of animal is the eight tailed beast? [spoiler][img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/zmx212/16.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by Hirako Shinji (2008-07-11 04:28:37)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

408 is out! so cool^^ http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/408/ wow! sasuke so cool now! man! his new sharingan is sooo powerful! and the akatsuki attire suites him better than orichimaru's attire

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-07-11 06:19:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:41

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy