• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

andry
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=cjoker2]@andry thank you very much for the crying itachi :crybaby::crybaby: colored version! I Love You Andry! hahahahaha! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote] hha ........ :lol: no prob sist.... :lol: [b]@hanskytot[/b] wew :o thx 4 the spoiler ......... :drool:

Last edited by andry (2008-06-11 16:15:05)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=hanskytot]イタチがナルトに授けた能力は Itachi gave Naruto the ability of 九尾をコントロールする力と kyuubi control and 自分の忍術の使用法 how to control his own ninjutsu 見たことのある四代目の術全て also all of seen jutsu of the 4th hokage いずれもイタチ自信が死ぬ事で解禁 this comes into play as itachi dies 練習しないと使えない and naruto cant use any of it unless he trains himself イタチが↑を説明するために夢に出てきてた to explain the above itachi appears in naruto's dream 目的はサスケの歪んだ目的を止めるため the purpose was to stop sasuke's plans あと暁全員の使用術もネタばらししてた。 also itachi was giving individual akatsuki ninjutsu secrets ぜーんぶナルトの体に染み付いたみたいです seems like all of this was implanted with naruto 本来ナルトのカラスは死後肉体を乗っ取る為に存在するうちは禁術 Naruto's dreams and the crow are explained by an uchiha kinjutsu that allows you to control a person after death. イタチはナルトを乗っ取る気はさらさらない Itachi has no intention to take over Naruto's body すべては木の葉の為に!サスケの為に! Everything was done for Konoha, for Sasuke too. マダラも同じ事をして生きていたと言っていた Madara said he was interested the same things as welll ただただ精進しろ…××××の遺産よ itachi tells naruto to move forward...the xxxx's inheritor[/quote] ^Omg! Wow~ this is the best spoiler! hahaha :lol: [b]Double posting is forbidden[/b]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]Double posting is forbidden[/quote] what ya mean? i didn't double posted....[quote=andry]wew :o thx 4 the spoiler ......... :drool:[/quote] uhm i can't find a Naruto 404 picture spopilers.... [quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]^ XD Thanks for the spoilers! :D[/quote] you're welcome....:retard:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Naruto 404 spoilers and pictures [img]http://hotmanga.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/naruto-404-spoiler-1.jpg?w=225&h=300[/img] [img]http://hotmanga.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/naruto-404-spoiler-2.jpg?w=225&h=300[/img] [img]http://hotmanga.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/naruto-404-spoiler-3.jpg?w=225&h=300[/img] [img]http://hotmanga.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/naruto-404-spoiler-4.jpg?w=225&h=300[/img] [img]http://hotmanga.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/naruto-404-spoiler-5.jpg?w=225&h=300[/img] 「鬼鮫先輩にお話あるんすけど」 I have something to say to kisame-sempai 鬼鮫「ゼツの次はお前ですか死んだと思って ましたがトビ」 kisame: I thought you'd died Tobi トビ「結局最後になってしまったが一番身近 なお前を騙してすまなかった」 仮面をはずすトビ tobi: It seems like you're the last one, I'm sorry I tricked you (takes off mask) 鬼鮫「そういうことでしたか」 kisame: ah I see... Naruto Manga 405 Spoiler-no pictures 「まさかあなただとは」 I can't believe it's you 「安心しました。アナタが黒幕なら私の立ち 回りもやりやすい。水影様…いやマダラさん 」 Now I feel relived...it makes things easier for me if you're the boss...mizukage-sama...I mean Madara-san 「これからも頼むぞ鬼鮫」 It's good to see you kisame 場面は代わりナルトの家 寝てるナルト meanwhile at naruto's house naruto's asleep コンコン knock knock ナルト「な…なんだ……カカシ先生か…」 naruto: what the...kakashi sensei? カカシ「五代目がお呼びだすぐ支度しろ」 Kakashi: The fifth has summoned you, get moving. 外にはガマぶん太とガマ吉 Gama bunta and gama kichi are outside ガマ吉「ナルト!」 gama kichi: naruto! ナルト「朝っぱらからなんで居んの?何かあ ったのか?」 Naruto: what the hell are you doing here first thing in the morning? Did something happen? ガマ吉「実は…」 kama kichi: yeah..actually... ガマヤクザ「ガマ吉!いらんこと言わんでえ え!頭と綱手に任しとけばえーんじゃ!」 Gama yakuza gama-kichi! don't go shooting your mouth off! leave it to Tsunade and the boss. ナルト「?」「一体なんだってばよ」 Naruto: what the hell is going on? カカシ「いいから行くぞ」 kakashi: c'mon get moving 火影の部屋 hokage room 桜やサイに偉そうなカエル sakura and asi and an important looking frog 自来也の肩にいたカエルのおじさんの方に地 雷也の弟子か聞かれるナルト the frog that was on jiraiya's should asks if this is jiraiya's student 自来也のry「自来也ちゃんが戦死した」ナル� ��「………」「……………は?」「な……何� ��って んだ…」 jiraya's [ry]: Jiraya-chan was KIA naruto: ..... .......huh? wh....what are you talking about? 場面は代わり暁のアジト(?)にいる鷹とマダ� ��と鬼鮫 meanwhile in an akatsuki base taka, madara and kisame. マダラに木の葉をどうやるのか聞かれるサス ケ madara asks sasuke his plans with regard to konoha 殺るのは上層部だけでそれ以外は対象にしな いらしい he just intends to kill the upper levels of konoha 何故か水月が鬼鮫に喧嘩腰で鬼鮫に斬りかか るがマダラに片手で止められる for some reason suigetsu attacks kisame and madara stops it with one arm マダラ「我々の利害は一致する。鷹は暁と行 動を共にしてもらう」 madara: it's in our interests to work together. Akatsuki and taka will be working together. サスケが鷹に見返りがあるか聞くと尾獣をや ると言うマダラ sasuke asks if madara has a job for taka, madara says he wants them to get the biju 暁は7匹の尾獣を集めたらしい akatsuki has 7 biju now. サスケ「九尾はまだってことか」 sasuke: you still didn't get kyubi? マダラ「ナルトは暁が狩る」 Madara: we'll deal with naruto 外 outside 暁の顔の回りにパックンチョがある土とかに 入れる奴(名前忘れた)「ドウダ?」 the akatsuki guy with pak choi around his head who goes in the ground (forgotten his name): how was it? マダラ「うまく行った」 madara: it went well 暁の顔ry「良カッタナ」 zetsu: great マダラ「イタチも死に目の上の瘤はない」 Madara: Everything went as planned regarding itachi's death. [木の葉に手を出さない条件も白紙だ」 now we have carte-blanche with regard to konoha 暁ry「しかしここまで来るのにメンバーがこ� ��ほどやられるとはな」 zetsu: but it's surprising that so many of our members got wiped out. マダラ「どっかしら問題はあったがみんな己 の意思で貢献してくれた。デイダラ、サソリ 、飛段、角都、彼ら無 くしてここまで進展は無かった」「そのお陰 でオレのシナリオ通りに事は運んでいる」 Madara: Everyone contributed in their own ways. Deidera, sasori, hjidan, kakuzu, if it weren't for them were wouldn't be here. thanks to them everything went as planned. マダラ「何より……」 madara: and moreoever 車輪ガンアップ close up on the sharingan 「サスケを手懐けた」 I've got sasuke now Verification: Confirmed Source: KWGoDのbrucelee @ NF / Sakata Gintoki @ NF Naruto Tags: Naruto Manga Anime Wallpaper Cosplay this is the official spoiler....

Last edited by hanskytot (2008-06-12 07:17:50)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i dont understand the spoilers properly.. sorry!
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Naruto Episode 404 Released! ^_^ [url=http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/]Naruto Episode 404[/url] Falcon ties up with Akatsuki! ^^,

Last edited by cruel24 (2008-06-13 00:47:55)

ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]hanskytot[/b] [b]Avoid Double Post[/b] =) but, Thankz for spoiler :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] [url=http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/]Chapter 404[/url] [i]has been released[/i] Falcon and Akatsuki will move to crush Konoha! =D

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-06-13 02:05:00)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow thnx cruel 24^^ yes! SASUKE is going to kill the elders :thumbsup:

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-06-13 03:26:34)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cruel24]Naruto Episode 404 Released! ^_^ Naruto Episode 404 Falcon ties up with Akatsuki! ^^, Last edited by cruel24 (Today 09:47:55)[/quote] Oh my! Thank you! :D:thumbsup:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ilhamc17]Avoid Double Post =)[/quote] uhm okay... i'm really sorry for double posting....:D[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]^ i dont understand the spoilers properly.. sorry![/quote] yeah spoilers are really hard to read because the translator is using mind twisting languages...gahaha...
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hanskytot]cjoker2 wrote: Double posting is forbidden what ya mean? i didn't double posted....[/quote] you know the reason already right? i told you while we were in school... don't do it again :P thanks for the spoilers! where did you get those spoilers jiro? and about the 404: "Little Jiraiya died in a battle" Naruto *shocked* what's next? he will cry probably... :crybaby: and back to past happenings again.. :wallbash::wallbash:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]you know the reason already right? i told you while we were in school... don't do it again :P thanks for the spoilers! where did you get those spoilers jiro? and about the 404: "Little Jiraiya died in a battle" Naruto *shocked* what's next? he will cry probably... :crybaby: and back to past happenings again.. :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] uhm i got it on different websites.... others from blogs...:D
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hhuh... i can't wait 4 the next chapter ....... :penguin: [b]405[/b] .... [b]405[/b]...[b]405[/b] ... ghahahaha.... :lol:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hanskytot]uhm i got it on different websites.... others from blogs...:D[/quote] ^okay ;] Whew, Naruto will own Jiraiya's froggies! [b]405...[/b] [b]405...[/b][b]405...[/b]:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe.. i'm dying for the 405 chapter.. hahaha:D
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guyz pls help me answer this [b]how many sharingan can an uchiha have...and named the sharingans [/b] pls help me answer this cuz my friend ask me about dis
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Just Information [i]Chapter 405 will release on 20 June 2008[/i] we Need [b]Chapter 405[/b] now =D [li]Can Falcon and Akatsuki crush Konoha??[/li] [li]Can Naruto and friends Stop Them??[/li] [hr] [quote=natzin25]how many sharingan can an uchiha have...and named the sharingans[/quote] It's suspended but, average Uchiha Clan use 1 Sharingan except, a Special Uchiha Clan Member! (They use more than one example Sasuke, Itachi, kakashi and Madara) for more information about uchiha Clan or named Sharingan Please Read this on: http://leafninja.com/uchiha.php

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-06-14 08:15:00)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ilhamc17]ilhamc17[/quote] thnx for d info^^ oh i also want 405!
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]thnx for d info^^ oh i also want 405![/quote] you're welcome =) [i]Always Respect for other member[/i]

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-06-14 08:56:36)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhmm..juz asking does the sharingan have a specific name?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy