• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Yellow Flash
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

^yeah... i argued with mods lately... check this out >>> http://theftalk.com/t11544-p6-What-was-the-worst-Anime-you%27ve-watched%3F.html brother gccc and me vs. mods about the naruto... they said NARUTARDS AND NARUTOFAG... i think we should revolt... hehe just joking... anywayzz im sorry guys for letting u down... so sorry...
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]^ lol. if he was goin to curse u then.. he has the reason. Goodluck dude. But, remember u can defend ur self. Haha... sasuke's dance? kinda cute,,, errr,... haha... about sasuke and sakura's tandem...is it still on going. Haven't heard something bout it, anymore,,,[/quote] ^omg lol. i did it. http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1410856#p1410856 look at my reply. do i need a backup? and about sasuke and sakura. i think sakura is already falling inlove with Naruto :thumbsup: [u]my visions:[/u] sasuke will fall inlove with hinata! :wow: [quote=hanskytot]good to be back again... so... they want to minimize Naruto threads and bleach?.... In a way of DISCRIMINATION? WTH... :retard:[/quote] no. let us just set aside that problem. for now. Jiro. we have a bigger problem remember? the UPCAT. :wallbash: i hope we can pass the entrance exam :thumbsup: we must review harder this week :evil: but if you have time, help me here: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1410856#p1410856 @yellow flash i will fight. but in a peaceful manner :thumbsup:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-07-28 08:02:23)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

thnx siz.... hehehe sometimes i get mad on that shirow(hes my exclassmate) hahaha... i want to have a fight with him.... hehehe. anywayzz... thnx...
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^wow... he is your former classmate? cool. [i](ang tatanda niyo na pala!)[/i] :lol:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh gosh i luurve sasuhina anywayz i read ur argue with the mods yellow flash it makes *lmao* it was really fun reading it if u were in a debate i dont know who will win ahahaha~ *roflmao*
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^guys. i really need help here. i am defending Naruto but... the Mods are toooooo good in speaking in English :crybaby: i can't fight back. i am not that good in English. http://theftalk.com/t11544-p8-What-was-the-worst-Anime-you%27ve-watched%3F.html yes. SasuHina! omg... i really can't wait for the next chapters! oh yeah! :P Kishimito. please put a kissing scene! hahaha :cool:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]thnx siz.... hehehe sometimes i get mad on that shirow(hes my exclassmate) hahaha... i want to have a fight with him.... hehehe. anywayzz... thnx...[/quote] Please don't Offinsive again ;) [quote=cjoker2]yes. SasuHina! omg... i really can't wait for the next chapters! oh yeah! :P Kishimito. please put a kissing scene! hahaha :cool:[/quote] wew... I want new chapter now =D
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^no. kuya yellow flash is not being offensive :thumbsup: he's just joking. right kuya? and... someday.. i will become a Mod too! the fairest of all the Mods... hahaha :thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^yeah... hehehe just joking....[quote=cjoker2](ang tatanda niyo na pala!) :lol:[/quote] ^ aw... were not that too old LOLs..hehehe were just 1st year college... hehehe... yeah me too ill become mod... then ill defend naruto and naruto lovers.... hahaha and ill become villainish to my co mods including shirow... bwahahahaha =D

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-28 21:39:29)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was just laughing while arguing with them. mas mganda sana kung suntukan nlng. :wow: haha, ang babaw ko nman. :wallbash: failure kasi ako eh. shirow and the rest WERE the one hu offended us first. shirow said he's is not being offensive but still he called us tards and fags. so whats that? an approach to naruto fans? hey narutard! haha. silly. :wallbash: nd the funny thing is, they observe my GRAMMAR that much. is it a big deal to them? oh, sorry. im not good in english. parang bakla kung umasta. ndi ko nakaya. haha. natawa din gf ko, sabi nya bading yata yang kaaway mo. yaan mo na. mgaling lng yan sa satsat. heller? :o :wow: achichi :wasted: wahahaha. inuman nlng taung lahat pra wla nang problema. na. they started to flame, so we face it. ndi nman pwde na mananahimik nlng tau. dont call urselves as narutard. u r a naruto fan. and thats a compliment. :thumbsup: :cool:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah bro... just dont mind them.... i have pmed the ones who call us narutards... and the ones na mga "PAKISALI" hehe i cant translate that.... they just cant understand.. even yuna... i think shes not filipino.... naruto are popular 4 us coz here in philippines naruto is popular.. she cant understand that... hehe but shirow... he is just goin with the flow with yuna... hahaha.. but its ok bro... just let them be... anywayzz Naruto rulezzz... ,,V_ \ / BWAHAHAHA... sir ephe is supporting us..... click here >> http://theftalk.com/t38453-p2-My-Message-To-A-Special-Member.html GO NARUTO GO!!!

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-29 00:15:59)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

say my thanks to sir ephe for supporting us. :thumbsup: move on na tau guys. closing statemnt ko na ung nsa anime/ manga forum. yaan na ntin cla. stay strong lng tayo. ok!
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haix. [i]okay na sana. kaso. etong rockwell07 na to. ang yabang. mali mali naman english. kala mo kung sino[/i]:thumbsdown: oh yes. kuya ephy is supporting us. i wish he is our admin. hehe. oh wait. i still have an enemy in anime and manga section. [i]tatapusin ko lang. ako na bahala.[/i]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

aw... ate... just dont mind him... hehehehe :thumbsup:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ok I will not mind [b]him[/b] na. it is just that , his GODLY words hurt my feelings. :cry: o.m.g. I really can't wait for chapter 411! waaah! what will happen next? oh gowwd, i hope i can read it immediately. i still need to review for our UPCAT. wooh.. i hope i can pass the test! i want to study in UP :ninja: and I will show to all UPians, the power of Naruto! oh yeaaaah~
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]lol. let's try to forget it... haha... let's tok about naruto series... yey! what should be the topic. anyone???[/b] =)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hmmmm... how about... the things that u think will happen on the next chapters: me: sasuke will fight the eight-tailed beast. he will have a hard time fighting it. but he will win.. of course. and then naruto will also have a hard time training the sage techniques. then pain is on the go to Konoha? right? i think, while Jiraiya's funeral is taking place, Pain will start attacking Konoha. and Tsunade will die :crybaby::wallbash:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

@bro gcc4426 dont mind deviantfool.... he is not worthy for ur replies... hehehe.... its ok... BURN NARUTO BURN!!!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]can i ask ...buddies... Is it true that Sai... is a follower of ,,, Orochimaru... lol. sorry im very late when it comes to updates... kinda bc. Haha[/b] :wallbash:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]can i ask ...buddies... Is it true that Sai... is a follower of ,,, Orochimaru... lol. sorry im very late when it comes to updates... kinda bc. Haha :wallbash:[/quote] what?? It's True?? =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:53

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy