• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

is there 418?but i didn't see it too.? what website isz that? :o
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=maricella]is there 418?but i didn't see it too.? what website isz that? :o[/quote] i dunno maybe we must wait a little while because the new chapter hasn't released yet :doubt: :doubt:

Last edited by Ervass (2008-09-26 06:34:48)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yeah i know anyway ervass nice siggy what's teh name of teh death note font? waaa i was really excited about chapter 418 today but aint release yet T^T
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ thx :D its death font ver 1.0
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

something trouble on scanlator usually, Mangahelpers did it faster than Onemanga hmph, maybe they are still making it :d
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyaaa .. the 418 haven't out ne.. x[[
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh mah gawd.. I am totally dead.. I think I will say goodbye soon to all of you... If you still haven't heard of the news.. They call me a ripper... they told me that i ripped a layout and now the mods are..angry with me.. but.. i didn't rip any layout.. i only borrowed the codes from a certain member because i just want to try a centered layout..:crybaby: and now... i am doomed... people... keep on intriguing me... if i cud just tell them who that guy is.. but i can't.. because.......of the reason that.. he's..someone......dearly beloved by the people and i don't want them to think that he's a bad guy.. oh well.. that's fate.. i'll just accept whatever consequences that might come after this. after all, it was my fault.. because i was lazy making my codes for the centered layout.. and to that guy... if you can read this.. (well i don't know.. because he's not a member of this group but.. oh well, he might join soon)..i want to tell you that......I .. adore you...:P and thanks for helping me out whenever i need you..that's why i will not let anybody....fight you... especially by the..mods(who love criticizing our dear Naruto) and feeling mods/social climbers out there.. o yeah.. Believe it! Dattebayo~~

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-09-26 12:09:54)

Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]the 418 haven't out ne[/quote] dont say it it was released today visit [url]http://onemanga.com/naruto[/url] enjoyed @ cjoker2 why ? it's so fast since we meet
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weee naruto [url=http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/418/]418[/url] is [b]OUT![/b] [b] cjoker[/b] why dont u just tell them who gave u the codes rather than to be cursed please cjoker dun leave :crybaby:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah,418 is out!! naruto is olredi a sage.:o
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]cjoker[/b] what happened with u ?
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]They call me a ripper...[/quote] who are call you ripper?

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-09-27 02:02:39)

LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Cjoker2 hey.. please dun leave us.. :( juz tell tho the mods who is that guy..:(
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]@Cjoker2 hey.. please dun leave us.. :( juz tell tho the mods who is that guy..:([/quote] agree :crybaby: dun leave us ...
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=LaThaSaL]@Cjoker2 hey.. please dun leave us.. :( juz tell tho the mods who is that guy..:([/quote] yes, she is a great contributor in our group.
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]joker[/b] having trouble w/ the mods again?? oh my... dont leave... tell them "he" gave it to u and that u didnt ripped...:(
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she can tell them who that person is but with proof she's dealing with not a normal modertor she is dealing with shirow and yuna the unstoppable couple lol makes me nosebleed they are so supreme in english literature
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: cjoker2 Wha....What Wrong Cjoker Why they Call You ripper.Dont Leave us Cjoker :crybaby:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yosh thnx for undying's TUT i colored my fist manga xD and its sasuke not yet good with the shading part [spoiler][img]http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/09272008/5/b/0/7/5b0713490ac340_full.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-09-28 02:21:25)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks darkshadow... :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:27

[ 9 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy