• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

dei25
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

good evening everyone... :| i decided to leave this eGroups :cry: like sis mela,sis xiru,and sis nadd said.. i want to explore ftlak.. but i'll back here if i already explore ftlak.. :| pordon me if i have some mistake.. :( i'll miss this eGroups.. =( ja ne :crybaby:

Last edited by dei25 (2008-12-29 01:30:12)

yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

hello guys??uhmm..i miss ma sis noriko neh..:rolleyes: btw [b]Sae-hae-bok ma-ni pa-dŭ-se-yo! ...::arrow:HAPPY NEW YEAR[/b]

Last edited by yas (2008-12-29 04:23:36)

ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hufh... our e-group not available on the [url=http://theftalk.com/t53488-p5-The-Best-E-Group-for-2008-is...html]best e-group for 2008[/url] =( i think that's just opinion why They did not place the name of our group in there. but, that's the sign our e-group is not popular?? i not think so, cause our e-group is one of older e-group hhmm... we need revolution for our e-group for the best e-group some day ;):thumbsup:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*sigh* yeah we need more active members people here are not so active so what do we need to do? to make it active?
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think to best solution is makes like a naruto contest (ex, Chuunin Exam) that's will makes members will active for this group that not only disscuss about naruto story! but, we will tested knowledge's members about naruto =) so what about you? :eh:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

To all members who still have concerns about our group [b]ME[/b] and our [b]founder[/b] just decided to change our group name to something unique and give you all a chance to choose and vote what name should we change to our group and this group is now open not only for naruto lovers but to all anime lovers out there. please do partcipate in this activity its really important.
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for other members, please using the format : [b]new name[/b] : (new name for our group) [b]reason[/b] : (explain why you suggest a new name) Using common sense for explain, actually we need your partcipate ;)

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-12-30 09:21:22)

jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]im sorry guyz! i have to leave this group! just like the reasons of other members who leave this group! i want to experience all of the groups! bye NFSE group![/b]:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(:( bye natzin n groupmates!

Last edited by jhunz_1951 (2009-01-01 07:39:38)

FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ by bro =D see ya :penguin:
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow? new here... but i'm also a big fan of naruto shippuuden... and guess what?? I'm sasuke and itachi's gf... joke! hope i'm welcome here. gud eve!
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehhhh!!!! warhh sis jea e..err i mean sis yas!!! i miss u too a lot!!.How are yah sis? :D
Jackal Seraf
» n00b
1969-12-31

WA!!!!!!!!!.... Naruto now is sOOOOOOO COOL!!!!! Pain is just a wimp to him... He can sense anyone in the whole village... Summon Techniques by Pain are no match... SAGE TECH GIANT RASENGAN!!! And he will show a new move on the next chapter......

Last edited by Jackal Seraf (2009-01-16 07:12:40)

Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello all, long time no see um,, why this group is soo quiet?
Jackal Seraf
» n00b
1969-12-31

^yah... they re quiet....maybe they dont like this egroup..... :doubt:
Kurt563
» n00b
1969-12-31

me my favorite is kakashi,hidan,sasuke,itachi and naruto btw i'm new here...:thumbsup:
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=skyblue]hi guys...i'm ur leader...well i'll nominate ilhamc17 as our co-leader....[/color]
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=skyblue][b]i'll make a poll...a contest about the characters...just post ur votes....ok....minimum vote is one...maximum is 3..ok.../[/b][/color]
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue][b]contest..... here's the different characters that u'll choose hus the player of the month.... NARUTO- KAKASHI- GAARA- SAKURA- GUY- LEE- CHOJI- HINATA- SASUKE- TENTEN- ITACHI- KIBA- NEJI- SHINO- SHIKAMARU- INO- IDAN- ... THAT'S THE ONLY CHARACTERS I KNOW..[/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by _crazy pipez_ (2009-01-23 07:14:12)

rey marko
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Vote For... Gaara, Sasuke, Kakashi
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue][b][i]currently update about the event... NARUTO-0 KAKASHI-1 GAARA- 1 SAKURA-0 GUY-0 LEE-0 CHOJI-0 HINATA-0 SASUKE-1 TENTEN-0 ITACHI-0 KIBA-0 NEJI-0 SHINO-0 SHIKAMARU-0 INO-0 IDAN-0[/i][/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by _crazy pipez_ (2009-01-27 06:16:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:14

[ 11 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy