• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=ilhamc17]really you wanna retired why?[/quote] [b] retired? what? haha dear leader,, ur thinkin tehh wrong track... im not gonna leave this group... =D -to all stud. hu will take their exams, Goodluck..[/b] =)
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Guys! :D :arrow::arrow: [url=http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/422/01/][img]http://static.onemanga.com/manga/new.gif[/img]Naruto Chapter 422[/url] is released! [b]Kakashi VS Pain[/b] ^^, hahaha,. fault of the keyboard. 423 - 422

Last edited by cruel24 (2008-10-26 00:07:55)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ 423 or [b]422[/b]? Hello guyz how are you all?^^ UgH! i thought kakashi died already hmmp...
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hello Everyone I Miss You guys!!! :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Its been a long time.. since somebody posted here,,, illhamc... where are ya dude? =D[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wish kakashi won't died =,=
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]... as for me: i really like kakashi's attitude... and his... power.[/b] hope so.. :paranoid:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what ? kakashi died ?? nope..!! i dont believe.. :|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^it myt be. or it can be. well as for me, im nt that sure... wanna see the updates. huhu[/b]
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dude?? :lol: Well I Was busy Reply Comments In friendster(sigh) :wallbash:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Everyone is gettin bc huh.. Different from the past days... Everyone is posting here.. as always.[/b] :|
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm Sorry cause I'm so busy! so, I come here every 2 times on a week :wallbash: I wanna left as leader. then, i pointed one of you as leader =) [hr] Congratulation for natzin25 as the Winner Contest
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ what your gonna left? NOO! we are gonna miss you ilhamc17 wow im so happy i won^^ its an honor to receive a +repu from our leader^^ i didn't expect that im gonna win >.<
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^[b]ungratz sisz natzin.! i'm so sorry for not voting fer yeu,cus when i start voting.yeur siggy is gone. i mean it says,"Bandwith exceeded".. so that's why. :D just wanna congratulate u. :) bro ilhamc17,waah. we're gonna miss you bru. but who will yeu pick?[/b]

Last edited by maricella (2008-10-30 01:52:00)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ thank you its ok if you didnt vote for me yeah i know it was bandwidth *sigh* yeah we really going to miss you our precious leader :cry:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=maricella]bro ilhamc17,waah. we're gonna miss you bru. but who will yeu pick?[/quote] hmm.. i miss you too =( now, please re-check our group info :D [quote=natzin25]^ what your gonna left? NOO! we are gonna miss you ilhamc17 wow im so happy i won^^ its an honor to receive a +repu from our leader^^ i didn't expect that im gonna win >.<[/quote] you're really great contributor for this group :thumbsup: nice to work with you :D [hr][hr][hr] NOW I WANNA RETIRED AS MEMBER FOR LONG TIME ( hmm.. maybe =( ) but, If i have free time I wanna post again :D Thanks for everything ALL :thumbsup: You're Great Shinobi =) GO, NARUTO GO.... :penguin:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

GOODBYE OUR GOOD LEADER! i hope you will come and visit us sometimes :crybaby: we are going to miss you so badly and CONGRATULATIONS FOR OUR NEW LEADER [b]FADLY[/b]! we will do as you wish your highness XD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Oh my god. Bro illhamc.. thanks for all... We'll surely miss u.. :| Congrats fadly.. And congrats natzin.. nice sig.[/b]
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ilhamc17]NOW I WANNA RETIRED AS MEMBER FOR LONG TIME ( hmm.. maybe =( ) but, If i have free time I wanna post again :D Thanks for everything ALL :thumbsup: You're Great Shinobi =) GO, NARUTO GO.... :penguin:[/quote] thanks for trusting me in becoming the leader of the group and to take care of the group, ;) i'll always miss you bro :( and don't forget that i would love to see you post here, if you have any spare time :D:thumbsup: [quote=natzin25]GOODBYE OUR GOOD LEADER! i hope you will come and visit us sometimes :crybaby: we are going to miss you so badly and CONGRATULATIONS FOR OUR NEW LEADER FADLY! we will do as you wish your highness XD[/quote] thankz to you too sist ;) i'll always take a good care of this group, as well as possible and nice siggy :D:thumbsup: [quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Congrats fadly..[/quote] thanks you sist ;)
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Oh my god. Bro illhamc.. thanks for all... We'll surely miss u.. :| Congrats fadly.. And congrats natzin.. nice sig.[/quote] thank you sis^^ oh have u all read naruto chapter 423? ahaha~ i think kakashi will die for sure! he must DIE! lol >.<
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 9 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy