• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[align=center]@darkjemar : Pliz speak english!! @Topic : Its really sad if kakashi die.. [/align]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

^[b]darkjemar,pls. speak in english,this is an international thread.. uhm..actually we don't watch it,we read it.haha just go to this site: [url=http://www.onemanga.com]onemanga.com[/url] [url=http://www.mangavolume.com]mangavolume.com[/url] or [url=http://www.narutofan.com]narutofan.com[/url][/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

As for me, i really love kakashi the way he is.. question: what do u like, about [b]KAKASHI[/b] :wow:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome sis mitch09271993 :D nice to meet u..^^
darkjemar
» n00b
1969-12-31

kk...sorry btw thanks...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=darkjemar]kk...sorry btw thanks...[/quote] [b]nxt time pls be aware of ur surroundings. As u may check, we're all using english language as a medium of chit chatting. But then, its ok... no one's perfect[/b] =)
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whew!! its been a long time guys.... super busy at school.. :wallbash: how's the group??
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the group fine :] hihi ~ still waiting chap 425 :cry:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If u wanna know next chapter Spoiler text [spoiler]Obito "I don't care what people in the village'd say...you're a great jounin" "I'm about to die..." "Rin will depend on you from now on" Obito ... I can only be your eye this far. I also failed to keep the promise to protect Rin. Please forgive me. Obito, Rin, Sensei I am joining you soon. Kakashi is walking in the dark. Kakashi "!" "Kakashi?" Kakashi "So you're here..." "May I hear what happened to your?" Kakashi "Ah...it's a long story. Let me tell you slowly" "Ah, alright" Kakashi smiles. Kakashi "Dad" Kakashi's head faces down. Motionless. A part of Asura's head falls on the ground. ~Naruto~ Fusion is not successful. The Kyuubi is rejecting Fukasaku. Naruto "..." Naruto "How can this be! What have I been working so hard until now for?" ~Konoha~ The female Pain reaches where Ino is. Kuchiyose no jutsu. The female Pain summons a strange creature and it's barely restrained by the ANBU. Kuchiyose no jutsu! Another one is summoned and it heads towards Ino. Shizune "What's this?" Female Pain sees the black rod in Shizune's hand. "So it's here" Ino's dad (what?) Ino's dad "I'd seen that girl before...what's going on!?" "That should be the corpse!" The restrained summon also breaks out. Shizune "Please tell it in more details! We maybe able to work this out!" Ino's dad "But right now..." Ibiki "Leave this to ANBU and me!" Ino's dad "Ibiki!" Shizune "Let's go! We need to find out Pain's secret!" Konohamaru is panting. Konohamaru amidst the chaos!? End for 425. credit NF[/spoiler] Spoiler Pic [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/33likax.jpg[/img][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/spg8jn.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kakashi died???? :cry:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hiRagAna_07]kakashi died????[/quote] Do u think like it ! Yes I think what will Konohamaru do ? He is so Stupid =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I feel depressed, knowin that kakashi died. :wallbash: he's one of the best , in naruto[/b]
orang baek hati
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew :o out now,, naruto chapter 425 :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeaaa it's out :P is he realy died ? i won't let you go senseiii :crybaby:
orang baek hati
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]yeaaa it's out :P is he realy died ? i won't let you go senseiii :crybaby:[/quote] maybe kakashi not died =) because he's strong shinobi :D
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

did kakashi really die? that's what my friend said did he?
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Yea me too.. other are saying those.. news to me..[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think he havent :| let's see next chapter next friday :eh: (please don't die senseii :paranoid:)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Wei... i shuda wait for that one. Im feelin worried bout it. Lolx[/b] =D
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

425 out?...lol:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:23

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy