• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]btw,i can't wait for friday.. :D it's so exciting.but kakashi,here's a note,pls. don't die! :( [/b]

Last edited by maricella (2008-11-26 04:17:28)

christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

guys just ask... my bro said that kakashi is not dead.. is it true??
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually I'm not sure kakashi not die but, I think he is really die
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nee .. i'm so curios :paranoid: btw, naruto chap 426 already out :thumbsup:
orang baek hati
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]nee .. i'm so curios :paranoid: btw, naruto chap 426 already out :thumbsup:[/quote] tank's for the info :D let's read it :penguin:
mitch09271993
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guys..,! sorry for being unactive..,! and yah chapter 426 is out..,!
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey guys!! eheheh.. been a long time.. how r ya?? any1.. answer pls.. my classmate told me that naruto's father is the leader of akatsuki.. and that he had 9 personalities..is this true?? i thought madara is the leader??
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nooo ! it just a fanfic .. it's an old rumor i guess :rolleyes:
snapshot31
» n00b
1969-12-31

the best for me is naruto because he is so cool and awesome! :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hmm.. hays... :eh: how ya doin all...[/b] :D
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah its true kakashi is really dead
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=red] oh!! now i know!! there are two kyuubi's in naruto shipuuden[/color] [spoiler]sora vs. naruto[/spoiler] [scroll]kyuubi vs. kyuubi[/scroll]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ how did u know ??
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

psh sora don't have kyuubi
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. can i say something? i think kakashi really died.. (but im hoping he's not).. and i thin it was his father he saw with the bonfire and all that..
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]psh sora don't have kyuubi[/quote] yea.. the monks on the fire temple sealed only kyuubi's chakra in him.
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jhunz_1951]oh!! now i know!! there are two kyuubi's in naruto shipuuden[/quote] naruto has the kyuubi, not sora.. :P he only have some of kyuubi's chakra..
robin182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hello guys... i'm a new member.... i love this group... nice to meet you guys..
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b]when itachi is dead,madara get sasuke to join akatsuki to relay itachi on akatsuki clan [/color][/b]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi bro [b]robin182[/b]! welcome to the group! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:35

[ 9 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy