• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

yaying
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

lol.. no matter what, i still idolize naruto.. =) besides, there are already lots of girls admiring sasuke.. :) dont wanna compete w/ them.. :)
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

sasuke contest has over... the winner is hinata :D :D :D
dark-knight87
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guys.. it's me again.. speaking about sasuke, i prefer kakashi .. lol gotta' run again.. :D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wooh..whatever you want..still sasuke..:lol: (sasuke stands beside me) look,i love him..and he loves me..!! lol..XD if you all don't like sasuke,he's mine.. btw,i promote this group to my friends..haha(i'm loyal) gud afternoon to all naruto fanz..(no i'm not,i'm a sasuke fan^^)
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is it really true? sasuke and hinata??
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ervass]sasuke contest has over... the winner is hinata :D :D :D[/quote] hahahaha... you right elpass :P [hr][hr] hmmm... Too Many Sasuke Fans in here :paranoid:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yaying]is it really true? sasuke and hinata??[/quote] nope..hinata didn't just said "HELLO" to sasuke,or vice versa.. [quote=ilhamc17]hmmm... Too Many Sasuke Fans in here :paranoid:[/quote] uh,yeah yeah..i'm one of them.. :D
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha im the one and only true sasuke fanatic! xD i loev sasuke sooooooo much! i <3 you sasuke-kun! *kiss* kyaa~ >.<
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:wow: Kyaaa!!! Ashiteru Sasuke-KUn!!!!! Love you ne..SASUKE KUN Hehehehhe :lol: There Too Many Sasuke Lover here ne.... :)

Last edited by Norikonichan (2008-09-22 08:59:32)

ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah.. there are too many sasuke lovers here.. is ther any who loves rock lee?? well.. i don't like him.. haha.. :lol:
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ilhamc17]hmmm... Too Many Sasuke Fans in here :paranoid:[/quote] yeah... but my fav still tobi-san =D =D =D
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ahr2bluewing3093[/b] hahahahh Rock Lee? Same I Don't Like Him But I Think Someone Like Him...Well I Guess ehheehheeh :lol:

Last edited by Norikonichan (2008-09-22 10:00:12)

yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ahr2bluewing3093]Yeah.. there are too many sasuke lovers here.. is ther any who loves rock lee?? well.. i don't like him.. haha..[/quote] haha!! he's funny though.. uhm, sasuke fan? yeah.. lots of them.. especially natzin:)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]what siggy? the one im currently using?[/quote] yes. the one you are currently using. i love it. [quote=dark-knight87]hello guys.. it's me again.. speaking about sasuke, i prefer kakashi .. lol gotta' run again.. :D[/quote] ehemmm... :ninja: [quote=yaying]is it really true? sasuke and hinata??[/quote] Yes. yes. Sasuke and Hinata. Believe me. and thanks for the +repu :P Naruto is worth fighting for.
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]natzin25 wrote: what siggy? the one im currently using? yes. the one you are currently using. i love it.[/quote] i used adobe photoshop hehe^^ oh yeah sis i already made a layout using ur format thnx a lot sis^^ @topic eh rock lee? well yeah his a nice guy but he juz look weird xD and tobi? his a good boy lol
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]Yes. yes. Sasuke and Hinata. Believe me. and thanks for the +repu Naruto is worth fighting for.[/quote] really??:O i cant beliv it!! how did it happen? i thought sasuke was full of hatred.. btw, no probz sis.. :):thumbsup: bout the siggy contest..here's my vote.. [li][b]username[/b] : [i]natzin25[/i][/li] [li][b]Reason[/b] : [i]of all the contestants, her siggy catched my eyes=)[/i][/li]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]i used adobe photoshop hehe^^ oh yeah sis i already made a layout using ur format thnx a lot sis^^[/quote] I really like your siggy. I want to make a siggy like yours also, but I am not yet familiar with making animated gifs in photoshop :wallbash: Is there a tutorial for a siggy like yours in the internet? or do you know of a site where I can learn on how to make animated gifs? I already searched but found nothing. I only want the basic not the hard parts. :wallbash: no prob :thumbsup: [quote=yaying]really??:O i cant beliv it!! how did it happen? i thought sasuke was full of hatred.. btw, no probz sis.. :):thumbsup:[/quote] Sasuke falling inlove with Hinata is just my predictions. Not all people or should I say anime characters are full of hatred forever, there will come a time that they will learn that hatred is not the only thing that they can have forever in this world. Sasuke might change if he will just realize...the most important thing in this world. :eh: And btw guys, check out my layouts: [url]http://theftalk.com/t45742-cjoker2%27s-Layout-Compilation.html[/url] I need your comments and suggestions. Thanks.

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-09-23 03:39:16)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its been a long time pipol... huhuhu..
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@joker ic.. i thought it really happened.. i was shocked, aheheh.. well, yeah sasuke might change, im lukin forward to it.. its just that i nver thought he'l fall for hinata.. that sweet shy girl..i really like her.. and i want her to be w/ naruto.. waheheh.. hi xiruki.. im the newest narutofanz member..nice to meet u.. :):rose:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

warhhh its really hard to make a animated banner Using adobe photoshop :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:58

[ 10 queries - 0.105 second ]
Privacy Policy