• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b] ^bru fadly, CONGRATULATIONS!! i and sis natzin will do what you want.hahah yeur majesty.. :) [/b] [quote=ilhamc17]NOW I WANNA RETIRED AS MEMBER FOR LONG TIME ( hmm.. maybe =( ) but, If i have free time I wanna post again :D Thanks for everything ALL :thumbsup: You're Great Shinobi =) GO, NARUTO GO.... :penguin:[/quote] but bru ilhamc,don't retire being a naruto fan. i wish fer yeu to have a good luck. i(or we) gonna miss you and thank you fer being a nyc leader. so long,bro.. :crybaby:
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=maricella]^bru fadly, CONGRATULATIONS!![/quote] thx you sis ;) [hr][hr][hr][hr] ALL I promise will keep this group ;) [hr][hr][hr][hr] [color=red][b]My suggestion[/b][/color] if you have suggestions or criticisms to build a continuation of the group naruto fanz :D [i][b]please PM me[/b][/i] =) our family is here ;) [hr][hr][hr][hr]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey guys,i'd make a userbar. just a test. hope you'll like it.! preview: [img]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp211/me_0219/naruto.jpg[/img]
angky_pandoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice nice n nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but h0w if make Hatek Kakashi :D c0z he always worried Naruto,,,, with Jiraya-sanin he always keep Naruto { i Think hehehe :D } [spoiler][b]The Ninja Clone Never Die[/b][/spoiler] [img]http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/juztine16/sharingan.gif[/img]
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me for sakura! tsunade taught her a lot of techniques! hehehe..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maricella]hey guys,i'd make a userbar. just a test. hope you'll like it.![/quote] I think its not available. =|
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

maricella the pic is bandwith
orang baek hati
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]maricella the pic is bandwith[/quote] maybe the pict deleted or moved from the user =)
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey guys I'm back Long time no see:d
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]---xXirukiTepe--- || natzin25 || orang baek hati || ALL[/quote] ok,,,,, Did you have the idea or input to make userbar we ;) it may be useful for me are .. What if you have other ideas for making userbar naruto fan group, :eh:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ oh a userbar contest huh? cool that would be great i agree so does anyone agree?^^
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ofcourse.! sorry,i deleted it.i'll make it again.(what the.!) =|
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well,forget about that one above :P ,and this is the screenshot : 1.[b]The Old Banner[/b] - [img]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp211/me_0219/bagu.gif[/img] 2.[b]New Banner[/b] - [img]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp211/me_0219/newnato.gif[/img] is credits needed,sir fadly?

Last edited by maricella (2008-11-02 05:51:11)

fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]oh a userbar contest huh? cool that would be great i agree so does anyone agree?^^[/quote] Hemm,,, I agreed with your opinion,,, =) Like whatever with the other opinion,,??? Did you agree,,, ?? with the opinion natzin25?? :eh: [quote=maricella]^ofcourse.! sorry,i deleted it.i'll make it again.(what the.!)[/quote] Not the problem sist,,, like which one of your opinion with what was said natzin25?? :eh: [quote=maricella]well,forget about that one above:p ,and this is the screenshot : 1.The Old Banner - 2.New Banner - is credits needed,sir fadly?[/quote] hohohoh,,,, I really like it :wow: how, if we made the contes :eh:

Last edited by fadly<2> (2008-11-02 05:58:17)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^sir.the opinion was the userbar contest.. :D
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=maricella]^sir.the opinion was the userbar contest..[/quote] how according to you,,, :eh: you agree :eh:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]fadly[/b] yup i agree with the opinion
orang baek hati
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=fadly<2>]how according to you,,, :eh: you agree :eh:[/quote] i agree to :D that's nice :D:thumbsup:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=fadly<2>]how according to you,,, :eh: you agree :eh:[/quote] [b]-i agree too.[/b]
darkjemar
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like naruto and sasuke...

Last edited by darkjemar (2008-11-03 05:20:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:52

[ 11 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy